Chapter I

My Runaway Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door was slam open with a loud sound that made _____ fell from her bed to the hard floor. _____ is now so scared so she went under her bed without any sound. "Why am i hiding I'm the next alpha, ohhh that's because you're week and a scared little wolf you are" ______ keep on arguing to herself so she didn't notice that the person grab her ankle and drag her out of her bed. The person laugh at ____ scared face, there ____ realized that it was only her twin brother Junghyun. "You s didn't you know that scared me so much, I almost peed my pjs you, you stupid jerk" _____ was in the bridge of tears while hitting her twin with a pillow. "Sis chill, it was just an harmless prank." Junghyun laugh hard at her sisters face. "But you should really seen your face it was priceless" junghyun laugh so hard holding his stomach while tears are running down his face. On the other side _____ just smiled at his brother and laugh with him. The time Junghyun calmed down _____ as why his suddenly barge in her room.

" well dad said you need to go downstairs because we need to eat breakfast and school about to start in 30 minute so move!" Junghyun shouted. ______ scrambled in her way to the bathroom because it was there first day of school in "WCH" also known as "Wolf Central High" a school for all students of all kind. 

After ____ was done doing her thing, she went downstairs to eat her breakfast. "Hi daddy!" She greeted her father with a hug. "Hi mommy!" ____ greeted her mother with a kiss on the cheeks while sitting down next to her brother. "Hi honey. How was your sleep?" Her father asked while drinking his coffee. "I think it went well, because she overslept." Her mother laugh at her daughters face while serving her breakfast. "Why do i always get teased while hyun always get to eat peacefully." _____ pouts cutely at her parents. _______parents just laugh at their daughter and continue to eat. 

" hurry up you guys only have 20 minute left before class starts, and you don't want to be late on the first day." Their mother remind them. "Ohhh that's right we need to go." Junghyun said while grabbing her backpack and her sister, not forgetting to say goodbye to their parents. 

"You know you didn't have to drag me. I can walk perfectly." ______ ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter