Running Away

Torn between You and You

(Jessica's POV)

I was running. Running away from people I don't know that are trying to kill me because of the debts of my parent. I'm still running, then it started to rain, it's raining harder. I can feel the heavy rain covering and pouring all over my body. My breath's so ragged, that i need to stop, but i can't if I'll stop the people will get me, then kill me. I can do this, I can find a way to stop the bad guys to get me. Ineed to find a place to hide and fast. But I began to run slowly. Then I stopped at a nearby post. I let the rain falll and didn't mind them.

I hear footsteps coming near me. I panicked. Then after a few second six people were in front of me, they're the people who are trying to kill me. They grabbed me from my arms.

I heard a guys voice, "Let go of her!". I can't see his face but I can only see his shadow.

Then the person who was grabbing me, pulled my hair. "Ahh!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.

"I said let go of her!", the stranger repeated. 

"What will you do? kill us? You're only one and were six. You can't beat us!" The person said, making noises from my back.

"Oh yeah! Take this!" The stranger punched all of their faces on by one and blood dripped drom their noses. The stranger could take a hit. Then the six people ran away...

"You okay?" The stranger let his arms forward, then placed his coat on my soaking wet jacket.

"Thanks for saving my life," I said my voice shaking, because it's so cold. I let the heavy rain pour all over me.

"Let's get you to a warmer place," he said brushing off the hair that was covering his face.

He walked towards the Buck's Coffe Shop, so I followed. When we got in, people were staring at us, because we were soaking wet.

A waiter walked towards us, " Have a seat." He let us follow him to a plastic chair, that's okay to be wet. Then right after we sat I said, " I'll take a coffee."

"You sir?" he turned to the guy. He said," I'll also take a coffee, please." The waiter wrote down our orders and raised his right eyebrow and said," That would be 50 Won." Then the waiter walked towards thecounter.

The guy said, fixing his hair, "I'm Lee Donghae."

"Uh...Hi. I'm Jessica. My name is Jessica Jung," I said nervously. Then we didn't talk to one another for minutes. Then our coffee arrived.

Donghae started the conversation by," Uhmm... Jessica. Why were guys trying to kidnap you, a while ago?" He raised one of hs eyebrow for answer.

"Well it's a very complicated story," I said, finding the words to say.

He smiled his most charming smile and said," I love complicated stories... Go on tell me anything. You can trust me."

"Well... uh... uhm...," I first said, brushing off the hair blocking my eyes. " Well... Uh... My parents have a big debt. Now they left me a note at home saying,' Mianhe Sica  but were going to give you to very nice people' but it turns out, they're bad, so back to the letter 'We went to Macau and were very sorry. Saranghaeyo. Love Appa and Umma.' So after i read it the very nice people arrived at our house and told me that my parents have a million debt from them and they're going to get me, then sell my body parts. So  I ran away and they almost got me." Then I added," Thanks to you."

Donghae was silent for a while, then he said," I gotta go. Can I leave you here?"

I said while feeling a bit scared," Uh. Sure Why not? As long as the bad people who were tring to kill me, aren't going here."

"Uh...Right. Nice seeing you Jessica," he said while fixing his shirt. He stood up and went out the store. As I was seating alone, I realized that I was warm, and I realized it was because of Donghae's coat. Now, how am I gonna return this to him? I don't know where he lives.

I finished my coffee and went out the shop and the rain had stopped a while ago. Then I realized that my phone was vibrating from teh pocket of my pants. I looked at who was calling me. And it was Ki Bum. So I answered it. "SICA!!! Where are you?? We're all worried about you!! Where are you?" Key said so fast.

Then I said, "I'm in Buck's Coffe Shop."

"I'll go there as fast as I can," I said.

Key's being his motherly-mode. Again. I hope when he comes, I won't get into much trouble.