Jun Pyo New Casanova

Finally Together

Chapter 8 Jun Pyo new Casanova

Jun Pyo walked into the nightclub and then waiter greeted him and then Jun Pyo told him, “You, tell your manager that I want to talk to him now.”

Waiter was kind of surprise and told Jun Pyo, “Sorry sir, but our manager doesn’t talk to guests. You have to make appointment with him first.”

Jun Pyo got mad and grab the waiter collar and told him, “I don’t care!!! Just get your manager and tell him I need to see him now!!!”

Waiter got scare and the nightclub manager saw on his cctv in his office of what going on and see that Jun Pyo is in his nightclub and wondering why Shinhwa heir is in any nightclub.

The manager walked out of his office and walked to Jun Pyo and the waiter and the manager saw Jun Pyo and bow to Jun Pyo and told Jun Pyo, “Mr. Gu, I’m Mr. Lee and I’m the owner of this nightclub. Sorry, Mr. Park here is new and doesn’t know the rule and polices.”

The waiter looks at Mr. Lee and about to say something when Mr. Lee give him a look to tell him to keep his mouth shut.

Then Jun Pyo told them, “I want you to give me your best private booth now.”

Mr. Lee nodded his head and then told Jun Pyo, “This way, Mr. Gu.”

Mr. Lee lead Jun Pyo upstairs to all the private booth and show Jun Pyo the biggest and best booth and it show all people dancing on the dance floor, but the people can’t see Jun Pyo because it a two-side window.

Jun Pyo love it and then waiter, “You, find me the hottest and y women and bring them in here now!!”

The waiter didn’t want to do anything that was not part of his job and then Mr. Lee walks to him and tell him, “Mr. Park, please follow me outside now.”

Mr. Lee and Mr. Park walked out of the booth and Mr. Lee closes the door and then told him, “Mr. Park, the person inside the booth is Gu Jun Pyo. The heir to Shinhwa and he can shut down any business he wants since Shinhwa own a lot of the company.”

“Mr. Gu can also shut my club down and I can’t afford to be on his bad side.”

Mr. Park finally realize that Gu Jun Pyo is in a nightclub and can’t believe that Jun Pyo would be in a nightclub because from what he read that Jun Pyo already have a girlfriend.

Mr. Park walks down the stairs and walks to the DJ booth and then spoke on the mic that he is looking for hottest and y women that are single and available.

About the half of the dance floor of women raise their hand and then told them to follow him and they did, and they walk up the stairs to the private booth.

Mr. Lee saw the women and he opens the door for them to walked in and they surprise to see Jun Pyo sitting there and he choose five of the women and the other women walked out the door and down the stairs and back to dance floor.

Mr. Park felt disgusted and walked away and Mr. Lee asks Jun Pyo if he did anything else and Jun Pyo told him to get him bottles of vodka.

Mr. Lee nodded to agree and walked out the booth and closes the door and walks down stairs and walks behind the bar and got their finest and best bottles of vodka and shot glasses and walks back to the booth.

Mr. Lee opens the door and put down the vodka with the shot glasses and walked out the booth and closes the door.

Jun Pyo was loving every moment with the women as they drink and kisses and having fun.

Around 2am, Jun Pyo left the nightclub with the five girls and they wait for Jun Pyo car and then Jun Pyo saw some reporters looking for a story and the reporters saw him and run to him and saw him with five women.

Then one reporter asks him, “Mr. Gu, what bring you out here this late at night?”

Jun Pyo smiles and answers him, “As you can see I’m with these five hottest and y women.”

Reporters were shocked with the answers that Jun Pyo give them.

Then Jun Pyo told them, “I’m the new Casanova here in South Korea. I will be better than that Yi Jeong and he better watch out because I’m taking his title away from him.”

Jun Pyo laugh as the reporters took pictures and videos of him with the five women.

Then Jun Pyo SUV come up and the driver stop the car and open the door for the five women and Jun Pyo to get in and he close the door and walks back to the driver side and get in and closes the door and started the car.

The reporters follow Jun Pyo and Jun Pyo told the driver to let them follow him and he really doesn’t care.

They get to Shinhwa hotel and the driver stop the car and get out and open the door for Jun Pyo and the women and they walked inside Shinhwa hotel and wait for the elevator.