Page 127

Gwiyomi Couple Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a while since Taeyeon visited this bar. She still remember how often she go here thinking of the memories they once shared, but she got busy that she was forced to stop going here. But now she was free and the first thing comes in her mind was visiting the bar.

 

She sat on the bar stool, requesting the vodka she want to the bartender. She was waiting for her drink when another girl sat beside her. 

 

"It's been a while. I doesn't know that you still go here." Taeyeon knows that voice so much. Who will not when she spent her time with that someone for years. But she never expect to see her again. After that messy break up, that both hurts them? Or maybe hurts her more.

 

"Yoona." She softly says as she meet the eyes of the taller girl. Yoona was there looking at her. Taeyeon isn't dumb not to know what that look means. Yoona always looks at her that way, but this time she look at her in a more longing way.

 

"It's Yoona now." The taller girl answered back and Taeyeon could only shut . She doesn't know what to comeback because she saw and hear the pain in Yoona's eyes and voice.

 

"Yeah, Anyway I am no longer that Yoona since the day we broke up. I don't know why?" The girl says nonchalantly, then she call the bartender to order some drinks that the guy happily served.

 

"I'm here everyday since I went back from Japan. How are you?" Yoona ask casually. Taeyeon can hear her heart beating loud. She cannot take the awkwardness at all, so she grab her shot of vodka. But before she could even shot it a hand stops her from doing so.

 

"Why are you drinking? We already talk about this that you will not drink." Yoona push the shot and order some orange juice. 

 

"You will only drink juice." Yoona added and gave the juice that the bartender give. "I am older than you, you are drinking and I can't? I don't see your logic there." Taeyeon doesn't know why she suddenly got irritated. Maybe because Yoona was starting bossing her around again.

 

"Because I can control myself. We both know that it wasn't good for you to drink Taengoo." Yoona says with concern, but that triggers more the anno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter