Rejection and subunits

Idol life: Reunion under the cherry blossom tree (Discontinued)

[SomiSwag]:"Under the moonlight where we lie~!"

[WujuYeonjung]: "Under the spotlight where we cry~~!"

[AceofSpades] sent a voice bit

[AceofHearts] sent a voice bit

[AjusshiYaSe]: The MV for your subunit debut was great! I certain charismatic tiger cub caught my attention ;)

[AceofDiamonds]: Woah Sejeong eonnie please control yourself~! That eonnie already has four guys in pursuit!

[DancingBear]: LOL

[CutieyJoy]: I'm so proud of my fellow cutie-y representative Ha-Eun!

[AceofHearts]: I'm not the ace of hearts for nothing ;)

[AceofSpades]: ^ More like the ace of insanity right here

[AceofHearts]: 👁😡😒

[PinkChaeYoung]: I love the fact that you named the subunit after me~! MysticRose

[SomiSwag]: Lol I realized that as well. That solo dance section tho~!

[AceofClubs]: I'm very happy, because I know how hard both of them have worked for this.

[MochiYerin]: Can we talk about the Running man episode tho?! Like ____ ur so sly! never would have thought you would be able to do it!

[AceofHearts]: Her playing style gradually became more and more like Kwangsoo's lol, except more aggressive.

[CutieyJoy]: That reenactment with Jimin tho~!

[MochiYerin] added [Eunha], [Yuju] and [Sowon]

[Eunha]: Hi everyone~!😊 I may not know all your identities, but I just wanted Yerin to add me because I wanted to say that I like the new subunit music video!

[Yuju]: Hi everyone! I'm Yuju nice to meet you!

[Sowon]: I'm the leader of Gfriend Sowon nice to meet you! Please take care of us!

[WujuYeonjung]: I'm a HUGE fan of Gfriend! Hello sunbaenim!!

[Sowon]: Hi~~!

[AjusshiYaSe]: I just thought of something..........Sowoner malhaebwa!

[Sowon]: Haha I get that sometimes

[SomiSwag] added [DaWang] and [YYxKitten]

[DaWang]: thx for adding me Somi. Hi ____! I just wanted to say that you look stunning in your subunit mv

[YYxKitten]: you stole my heart ______.

[MochiYerin]: Everyone grab some snacks and a drink and watch the show!!!

[Eunha]: wait what's going on?!

[MochiYerin]: stay silent so that we can watch the juicy fight for ____'s heart! I'll explain the full details later.

[AjusshiYaSe]: I sense something spicy soon~!💃🏻💃🏻

[DaWang]: Haha alright I see how it is. I won't disappoint I promise😉

[AceofSpades]: 🙃😑😑

[YYxKitten]: I'll be quite honest. Filming with other girls is awkward. No offense intended Rose and Emma, but you guys have your hearts set on one guys, and that feeling is mutual. The voting for those couples, obviously so, increases. My heart lies with ____, but sadly I have some competitors.

[DaWang]: I agree with you Yugyeom. My heart desires ____ so badly. ____ babe...whenever I see you film a scene with another guy I always feel some pain, but then your happy smile and professional acting warm my heart. 

[YYxKitten]: I feel the same way hyung does. _____, your genuine laugh melts my heart, and your cute smiles make me want to hold you in my arms forever.

[SomiSwag]: oppas are being a mushy mushy, but this is still too good to miss *crunches down on chips*

[DaWang]: Somi ya, I don't think you understand how attractive _____ is to Yugyeom and I.  my little princess is like the most beautiful star in the night sky. A kiss from the princess would drive me wild.

[YYxKitten]: _____ is my childhood friend, so I want the best for her. As of right now, I personally think that I understand her the most, and am the best suited for her

[AceofSpades]:😶😶😶 I think I do have an idea of who I like. To tell the truth....right now I like Yugyeom and Chanyeol oppa the most. Sorry Jackson oppa. You are a great person, but I just know Yugyeom for a longer period of time, and......he was my first childhood crush.

[DaWang]: sigh...feels bad man. It's fine though...I sorta saw this coming. Regardless, I'll continue working hard to make you notice me, so no hard feelings are felt. See you at filming tmr.

[DaWang] left the chat

[YYxKitten]: Thank you so much for giving me your heart _____! Sadly, I must leave after this immediate rejoice. I think hyung broke down slightly. Bye my kitten. I'll see you at filming tmr 😘

[YYxKitten] left the chat

[AjusshiYaSe]: Yikes...one got kicked to the curb while the other stands atop the world...

[MochiYerin]: Well that was one hell of a emotional roller coaster.

[CutieyJoy]: so you know who You want now? So it'll be a battle between Chanyeol and Yugyeom...

[Yuju]: I understand the confession part, but wait there's more guys?!

[Eunha]: This is more confusing then our sharp choreo...

[MochiYerin]: I'm happy that you picked my longtime OTP, but I feel some empathy towards Jackson

[DancingBear]: Honestly I feel like Midnight Vigilante is secretly a program where they set idols together like omg the drama outside of filming is still so heightened.

[YYxKitten] entered the chat

[YYxKitten]: _____, if you have free time after filming tomorrow, can we go on a date? I'll make sure paparazzi doesn't catch us. Please say yes. I just wanna spend some time with my cutest, one and only kitten.

[MochiYerin]: wow I never knew you were capable of such cheesy words Yugyeom...😲

[AceofSpades]: yeah I have time. Can you pick me up though?

[YYxKitten]: Of course. I'll see you tmr kitten.

[YYxKitten] left the chat

[AceofHearts]: so it begins....

[AjusshiYaSe]: tell us some juicy details after the date tmr ____!😏😏

[SomiSwag]: I'm happy for Yugyeom, but worry about Jackson. I'll check up on him and tell u guys if he's alright.

 

Although I felt really happy, I can't shake off the feeling about that dream I had. By choosing Yugyeom, I had essentially taken the rose of Yugyeom and put it into my basket, making the rose of Jackson wilt and grow thorns. The only thing that can cure this, is time and forgiveness...