Singapore Pt.2

Twice's Daughter

Another day of filming Twice TV 6 and also the last day. When the girls gathered at the hotel lobby Sana was groaning in pain after every step she took holding on to her back. She found out that the hotel floor was not a good place to sleep and she definately learned that the hard way. Before the camera rolled Jihyo was chasing after Jungyeon as Jungyeon playfully hit the top of Jihyo's head, Momo was whinning about food she didn't eat, Nayeon was in her own virutal world using her phone, Chaeyoung artistically drew pictures of your adventure yesterday,Dahyun was aggreesively ripping a piece of paper with a purple pen trying to color something and Mina and Tzuyu were comtemplating the sanity of the group.  

A kid in a white sleeveless tank top blouse, a navy flowery skirt, and white spris starred at a rainbow colored teddy bear sitting on what seemed to be two stories high. You waited patiently as the Twice members went around to get candy. Normally you would've kept pestering the Twice members just to give you a piece of candy but this time you were caught in the hypnotis of the teddy bear. Mina, Jihyo and Chaeyoung all looked and held the teddy bear but placed it back as you already had too many penguins. Momo however being closest to a kid, mentally bought the teddy bear but for herself. 

Another round of chilly crab went around as Momo made a bigger mess than Baby Jihyun. Jihyo who was taking out some snacks for you afraid that the spicness would effect you. However as Jihyo was searching her bag, Sana broke up the crab shell dipped it in the sauce and fed it to you.

"Yah, it is too spicy for her," Jihyo said as you made a sour face. 

"It's okay my parents gave me hot sauce when I was a baby," Sana replied.

"That is maybe why nothing is ever spicy for you now," Dahyun commented. 

"Your parents also did that because you never stopped on the pacifier." Nayeon joined.

"I turned out fine," Sana smiled.

"Says the girl who said green tea is green, and the desk was just a desk." Jungyeon bit into the crab. 

Everyone stopped talking when you pulled on Chaeyoung's sleeve. "I want more." with evident tears in your eyes 

"Hahahaha," Jungyeon bursted out in laughter. "That's so funny, the fact that she wants more but is crying because it is spicy."

Chaeyoung gave you a small piece as you placed the rest of it your month along with your fist. She was soon scared to death by the way Momo was handling the hammer to eat her crab. 

"I'm dating a child," Mina muttered and gladly for her her voice was too quiet the mic couldn't pick it up. 

"Yah, how are you eating like that," Nayeon questioned. 

"You're messier than Jihyun." Dahyun commented. As you soon looked up from the table with a small orange ring around your mouth as the members bursted out in laughter seeing your face.

The only time you really saw a bunch of fish was at the doctors office with around 10 fish. Being in a blue blue aquairum amazed you. Your hands pressed against the glass as your head went back and forth. There was a scuba diver cleaning the class. You watched as the sharks swam around him, as he blew bubbles and were petting them as they were dogs. He waved at you and you waved back, he gestured you to come towards the glass and when you did you placed your hands on the glass. The diver took out the mouth piece, placed his hands in his mouth and blew bubbles forming a heart as he swiftly moved  his hands down to his side. Your smiled grew bigger before waving and being pulled by Mina's had. 

You entered the underwater world, with the all sides being surrounded by water. Chaeyoung and Jungyeon proceeded to sing the baby shark song as you bounced along with them. With Tzuyu taking a video. 

At Santosa, the girls did the luge race in three groups. Mina vs Tzuyu vs Jihyo, Sana vs Nayeon vs Dahyun, Jungyeon vs Momo vs Chaeyoung. You were too small to sit in your own luge cart so you sat in Sana's lap as she won in rock-paper-sissors. Sana was going slow at first so you wouldn't get hurt, when Nayeon passed the two of you as teased Sana. Dahyun then passed the two of you and you told Sana to go faster. When she did it scared Dahyun as she slowed down worrying about safetly. Sana sped up till she was next to Nayeon who was a cheetah who now seemed to slow down as Sana went faster as you squealed and laughed. 

"We won!" Sana laughed.

"What the, how did you go so fast?" Nayeon complained. 

"We weren't scared anymore." 

As the three waited for Dahyun they laughed when she had to be pulled by an operator as she couldn't get her cart to go after hitting the endzone. 

You started getting sleepy as the night started to fall. Twice were brough to the Garden by the Bay skytrees as a light and song performance was going to show. Mina started doing ballet as the other members started to dance, you were in Tzuyu's arm as she swayed anddanced along to the music that was playing. It was starting to get hard for you to stay awake as traveling takes a toll on your body. Tzuyu continued carrying you as the Twice members walked though the cloud forest. Because of the mist and fog in the dome, you snuggled into Tzuyu's neck. You were soon passed to Jihyo as you began shivering, she placed her jacket over you as she continued to be amazed by the indoor waterfall and tropical plants that contemporary greenhouse. You took a short nap as Twice continued through but once the PD said that they would go swimming you were somewhat awake again. 

As the Twice members were revealing their missions and voting for who won you automatically raised your hands when they asked who succeeded their mission.

"SHe had a mission?" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"I hug everyone everyday." You smiled. 

"Was that really a mission," Dahyun glared as her mission was revealed 2 hours in. 

"There wasn't a mission initally for her as, but she kept asking for one so we told her to do that."

"That's so easy," Twice complained.

"But no one found out," the producer continued.

"So Jihyo and mini Jihyo get a prize."

JIhyo gets a bag and Baby Ji gets a merlion stuffed animal? Lucky," Dahyun pouted. 

"Lets all jump into the water together." 

Jihyo didn't want you to jump in due to your ear infection previously and didn't want to risk having you get sick again so before the members jumped in Jihyo brought you back into her room as one of her managers looked after you. She headed back up before to give her thank speech, or supporting speech whatever speech it is called at the end of a program.