Chapter 2

The Old You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N :

Some more storyline and explanation will be revealed in the end of the next chapter in another a/n But enjoy!

 

 

 

 

Taehyung was nice, sweet. He wouldn't hurt a fly and looked at jungkook like the whole world was just gifted to him. 

But that started changing when Jungkook left for the police academy, leaving the boy alone for up to weeks at a time. 

The older felt guilty, he rarely initiated calls or texts it was always the other. He noticed over time as he was gone that texts from the boy came less and less, only talking when he came to visit. 


Taehyung was 18 when he had met Park Jimin. Jungkook had left the year before, leaving him vulnerable to anyone who wanted to harm him. So without someone to defend him men began harassing him. 


He squeezed his eyes shut as the man raised his fist. But the force of being punched never came, instead grunts and shouts of pain came. He opened his eyes to see a orange haired male straddling the man's chest, repeatedly punching the man in the face until they lost consciousness. 


The Orange haired got up, breathing harshly through his nose. He looked at Taehyung, eyes softening. 

“are you okay?” 

“u-uhm yeah, thank you” Taehyung stutters, body becoming loose from it's previous tense state. 

“I'm jimin, park jimin, what's your name?” The man, Jimin smiles. 

“Kim Taehyung.” Taehyung says, slightly shocked. The only person who had tried to even talk to him was Jungkook wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter