Dysopia 2

Kryber One-shot Requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I FINALLY UPDATED YAY XD XD XD XD So would everyone mind going and taking a look at my Trapped story and just leave a comment that would be much appreciated XD. byt lets get on with this freaking story guys. 

Amber's POV 

 

I could hear the car horn fade into the background as my eyes widened. Oh god.....no no no......I didn't know what to do. My body froze in place and all my mind could do in this very moment was watch as the car came hurtling towards me. The driver was clearly panicking and began steering the wheel trying to avoid the various bodies flinging themselves out of the way of the buildings and falling objects. The man looked right at me and I could see his mouth move at such a pace, that I thought it would fall off.

Not fully understanding what transpired in the next few seconds, I found myself being launched forward and my face falling considerably closer to the tarmac. It wasn't until I could see the indiidual 'rocks' of the tarmac did I react. I pushed my arms out in an effort to try and soften the blow but due to my small weight and the speed I was traveling with, I skidded across the road. I felt the sting of the grit as it pierced my skin, and I had to clench my teeth as something elongated and thin went straight through my hand. Before I could even think about standing up darkness consumed me. 

 

Krystal's POV 

 

"Unnie ppppllllleeeeaaaassssseeeeeeee." Luna whined to Victoria. Victoria rolled her eyes at Luna unnie and then proceeded to walk around the room. I clenched my hand in an effort to not give the game away, but Luna unnie was already eyeing me with a suspicious gaze. 

"Soojung.....why are you smiling?" She asked and tilted her head to the side. 

"Am I not allowed to smile unnie?" I pout at her and furrow my eyebrows trying to look cute. I heard a scoff from Victoria and a gasp from Luna a few moments later. 

"Don't tell me Soojunggie is being cute.......and doesn't want something?" Luna exclaimed clearly both shocked and awed at the new revalation. 

'Oh I do want something unnie........and that something is you' I thought. Whilst Luna unnie was distracted I moved closer to her and managed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter