CL – Dispatch

In My Head (Girl Group One shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warnings: None

 

Chaelin gripped the remote tighter, unable to voice out how she felt. She wanted to scream out in anger, to call you and confront you about the trending news on almost every entertainment news outlet but with one deep breath she calmed down and continued to surf the channels before stopping when she saw yet another report concerning your ‘scandal’.

[Breaking News] Dispatch: Y/N L/N and Im Yoona Caught on a Date

Photos clearly taken from a distance showed the famous Girls’ Generation actress getting into your car with you following closely behind holding out multiple bags from the café you two were exiting. The hosts talked intensively about how you two had been seeing each other frequently outside of the confines of the drama you two were currently filming. However, when they began to praise the two for dating, stating how they were an ultimate visual couple, Chaelin’s subsided anger resurfaced.

Chaelin huffed in annoyance and shut off the television. Chaelin would always deny when she was experiencing something negative such as not being able to cope with the stress of constantly flying in and out of the country or when she couldn’t figure out the right words to her lyrics. One thing she could never deny was when she was jealous. The emotionless stares, the stiff pose when she sat, and the coldness in her voice were telltale sign of when Chaelin Lee was jealous.

She grabbed her coat, making sure to leave an imprint in your apartment to make sure you knew she was back before she walked out with a dark aura surrounding her.

You dropped your keys and jacket on the table near the door before plopping yourself down on your couch. You were exhausted, the unrelenting rain had caused you and Yoona to stay longer than expected for one of the scenes in your drama. Despite the calls of the bed becoming harder and harder to ignore, you were waiting on someone else’s call.

She had texted you earlier this morning, 5AM to be exact, that she would call you tonight after she was done with her schedule and you were done with shooting. Every time you had a break or when you had to sit inside waiting for the storm to past, your eyes were glued completely glued to your phone hoping that it would light up with Chaelin’s name. Much to your dismay, her name never showed up.

You got off your couch, placing your phone in your back pocket in case it began to ring. As you walked towards the kitchen, you noticed an object lying on your dinner table. “Chaelin’s lipstick.” You thought to yourself, a smile forming on your lips at the thought of your girlfriend surprising you from work. You quickly grabbed your phone, dialing the girl you’ve been waiting for but instead of hearing her melodious voice you heard the automated recording for her voicemail.

You let out a sigh, ending the call before the tone beeped and texting her a quick message instead. “Are you back home?” Two minutes passed and still no reply. Five minutes passed and still no reply. It wasn’t until ten minutes after you had sent the text that you noticed the “Read at 10:50PM” underneath your message.

“Are you at your apartment?” You tried again. In less than a minute the read receipt was now underneath your recent text. “That’s odd.” You pouted. You slipped your jacket on swiftly and grabbed the keys you threw on the table and headed out.

Leaning against the wall of the elevator, you tried calling Chaelin once again hoping that this time she would answer. “You have reached the num-” You groaned as you hung up and placed the phone in your pocket after sending her another text.

“I’m on my way.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter