Annoying Cuddly Friends

Painted Dot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To be honest, you're not even my style

I'm saying there wasn't a kid like you in my plans

But from some point on, I kept starting to care...

...several times a day

I didn't even care if you were here or not,

but now my head's full of you

What in the world is this?

 

It was with great trepidation that Hyuna made her way to the restaurant that everyone agreed on meeting at. Her distress only grew when she saw most of GFriend and her friends already waiting there.

"Sup, Moon!" Sera greeted her, raising a hand to her, having spotted her first.

"There she is!"

"Come on over, unnie!"

"I hope you're prepared to keep your word, unnie."

"Hanwoo, here we come!"

"Hello to you too." Hyuna had replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes. Quickly scanning the group, she noticed that Julie, SinB, Keumjo, and Hyemi weren't there yet. "Joohyunie's not here yet?" She asked her best friend.

"Keumjo-yah, Hyemi-yah, and SinB aren't here either." Sera replied teasingly.

"I know that! I was just asking." Hyuna said with a huff.

"About Bunny-ah, I know. By the way, good job on getting her number first. Totally was not expecting that from you." Which reminded her to get Bunny-ah's number when she got here. "The cat lady's not completely hopeless, after all."

"Yah, this cat lady can still kick your , Ryu Sera." Hyuna retorted with a glare.

"You can... unless I hide behind my little jewel." Sera meronged her.

The group soon saw the last of their group approaching, Julie talking with SinB, Keumjo, and Hyemi.

"Hey Bunny-ah!" Sera pulled Julie into a hug first, making her blush at the sudden skinship.

"Hi Sera unnie. How have you been?" The bunny asked.

"Great! But I'd be even better if I had my bunny's number." Sera answered, pouting for emphasis.

"We got it on the way here~" Hyemi boasted, flashing a peace sign. "Me and Keumjo-yah win~"

"Yah! I want Bunny-ah's number!"

"Bunny-ah, pass unnie your phone!"

"Julie-yah, can we have your number?!"

"C'mon, good friends have each other's numbers~"

"Ha! Julie-yah already gave it to me!" SinB couldn't help but brag to her friends.

That sparked a little argument over who got to get Julie's number next, making aforementioned phone owner tilt her head in confusion. She turned to see Hyuna staring at her.

"Ah, hi unnie. Is something on my face?" Julie grabbed her phone, using the camera to check her face, feeling self-conscious.

"Aniyo, Joohyunie just looks adorable right now." Hyuna replied with a small smile, making Julie blush at the compliment.

"Ah, thanks for the compliment, unnie." Julie thanked her shyly, unable to meet her eyes.

"It's the truth. C'mon, let's go inside and get a table for everyone." Hyuna said.

"What about everyone else?" Julie gestured to the still arguing group.

"The pabos will catch on eventually. We'll save them some seats."

"Arasseo. Lead the way, Hyuna unnie." Julie headed towards the door, seeing reason to her logic.

Hyuna happily opened the door for her hoobae, following after her, feeling less of the dismay she felt earlier. The reason for her uplifted mood was sitting next to her, after all.

"What would Joohyunie want to drink?"

The others eventually joined them after noticing Hyuna's and Julie's absence. And they got to have Julie's number after she made them wait their turn, passing her phone down the table.

Never mind, the black cloud of gloom was back.

All she could do was watch as everyone ate their fill. She could just hear her wallet's cries of anguish.

I shouldn't have sent that text, I shouldn't h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter