Chapter 4

Salt

Sojin woke up doing her usual routine. Wake up, eat breakfast, and then go back into her room. She looked around trying to find something to do. It was a Sunday, the time most people would do their homework because they were procrastinating. Which crosses Hyuna, Erin, and Sungah off the list.

Sojin just shrugged and jumped into bed, already scrolling through her Instagram. She hasn't been on it for a while, school being the number one reason. 

The girl noticed someone sent her a follow request. She brushed it off, thinking it was some random person. Her finger was about to press the 'x' until she looked at the name. Lee Keumjo.

Sojin didn't buy it at first, this could be another Keumjo. She went through the person's (supposedly Keumjo) posts just to make sure her eyes weren't deceiving her. Luckily, "Keumjo" was public. 

Her most recent post was a selfie. Posted 2 days ago, about 100 likes, and 20 comments. Sojin scrolled through the comments; she saw a lot of the heart eyes and fire emojis, laughing at the occasional cheesy comments like "date me pls" and "cutie~"

Sojin started looking through all of her posts, and along the way she was convinced that this was the Lee Keumjo she knows. 

"Oh shi-"

Sojin stared at the screen with wide eyes. Posted 28 weeks ago.

Jo Sojin just liked one of Lee Keumjo's post.

She quickly accepted the request and followed her back before logging off and think about what she had just done.

~

"Ooh, guess who followed back and liked one of your posts." Hyemi said wiggling her eyebrows, as she held up Keumjo's phone in the air. 

"Thanks for checking unnie" Keumjo replied sarcastically as she took her phone back. Not even bothering how her cousin found her tutor's account, she knows not to mess with Hyemi's stalking skills.

Jo Sojin started following you 1m ago

Jo Sojin liked your photo 2m ago

"Aw, I see that smile on your face Keum." Hyemi teased. 

Keumjo threw one of her stuffed animals at her cousin as she too looked through her posts. Sojin barely posts. Heck she only has less than 10 posts and Keumjo has way more than that. 

"Why won't you like one of her posts. She liked yours from like three weeks ago?" Hyemi asked hovering over her.

Keumjo's face turned a bit red. 

"Shut up. I actually need her help right now, go bother Minha unnie."

Keumjo said as she stood up and walked to her study table. She double tapped on Sojin's most recent post; which was actually just yesterday. 

"Aw, this is making my heart melt. Why don't you two just date." Hyemi said before running out of her cousin's room.

The brunette rolled her eyes, but she can't help but grin at what Hyemi said before she left. 

Keumjo: Are you busy rn? I kinda need some help ^-^'

~

SHORT UPDATE DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE BUT I FELT THE NEED TO UPDATE