hopeless jung

단풍 나무 The maple tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Both Min Yoongi and Kim Namjoon visited Hoseok that day, even it was only for 2 hours. Yoongi his roommate bought him his clothes and phone charger while Namjoon bought him some samgyetang that Namjoon’s mother made for him.

“‘Hoseokkie needs to eat a lot’,” Namjoon replayed his mother’s message, “she wished you a get well soon.”

“Thank you,” Hoseok said as he placed the box on the table and opened it. The aroma quickly spreads and Hoseok was relieved. He thought he could die hungry in the place. He quickly picked up the metal spoon and started savouring Mrs. Kim’s dish. And no doubt, Mrs. Kim is a great cook.

“Did I smell samgyetang?” Sooji had woken up from her nap because of the smell of food and drawn back the curtains between her and Hoseok. Earlier, Hoseok thought that she wants some time alone so he drew the curtains for her.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I thought you were alone,” Sooji apologized as soon as she saw 2 unknown faces sitting beside Hoseok’s bed.

“Wah, yeppoda,” Min Yoongi deep voice made Sooji’s cheek turned to a slight blush of pink as he placed his eyes on her. Sooji looked away in embarrassment. Hoseok realized this and nudged his roommate.

“Stop hitting on girls, Yoongi,” Namjoon scolded him with a slight punch before smiling apologetically at Sooji, “Sorry about this punk. He has a bad habit. I’m Kim Namjoon!” Namjoon offered Sooji a handshake and Sooji accepted it with her warm smile.

“Hello, I’m Bae Sooji!”

“Min Yoongi-imnida,” Yoongi extended his hands towards Sooji and gave her his killer smile, as his eyes disappeared. He was cute actually, Sooji thought.

“So our Hoseok has made a new friend uh?” Namjoon poked Hoseok on the shoulder.

“Not one but two,” Sooji replied while gesturing her chin to Younghyun’s side, “The sleeping guy too.”

Yoongi patted Hoseok’s shoulder, “Not bad aye?”

Hoseok could not respond because he was not sure if Sooji and Younghyun was his friend yet.

 

 

That day, Hoseok learnt many things about the people around him, thanks to the talkative Bae Sooji. The boy nearest to the exit was Kim Mingyu, who just yesterday donated his bone marrow to his younger sister, Kim Dahyun. The girl next to Kim Mingyu is Park Sooyoung, a professional hacker and music producer. She was actually a trainee at S.M Entertainment but had to leave because o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter