New girl

Why,Why you do this
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have never felt like this. Who is she. How does she make my heart flutter. she's in year 7 how does this work.

The first time we met was in football club. She is great at sports maybe even better than me. I need to know her name it's been 3 weeks. Today's the day to see if I got into the year 8 football team. She's here her hair down it's normally up for football she complain about it but I think it's cute. I guess she's here to see if she got into the year 7 team. She looked at me. We both walk up to the wall looking at the two sheets.YES!! I got in."Yes" she screamed. I turned to look at her with a confused look."I got in" She says pointing a fing at the paper. I follow her her finger to see her name Tiffany, so that's what it is. 

We have been getting closer to each other this is the only reason I go to football club. It sounds so stupid I know. We both got invited to a hand ball practice I guess I'll see her there.

"Hey dude your spacing out again" Hyoyeon questioned 

"You worried about the concert it will be fine" Sunny said.

"Yeah" I lied.

 

Author Note

I've changed some things in this story before. Next chapter will be up soon. I was just busy with school.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter