The Story Of The Boy

Paradise

Myungsoo P.O.V

 I'm so happy! I finally asked Mi Na out. I had a crush on her ever since I saw her. She's so cute!

 Today I walked her to school. She keeps doing her aegyo on me. Omo!! So cute. At the gate I saw Ji Young. I wanna talk to her but she ran quickly into her class.. Ah,, she must have some more work to do.. I wave my Mi Na goodbye and promise that I will fetch her after school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

It was 6 pm. I was punctual. While leaning again the school gate, I feel my shoulder being tap. I turned around and saw Ji Young. But something bout her is bothering me.. Why is she smiling like that? 

   I asked her how she's been. She just smile. She was about to say something when I cought a glimpse of Mi Na. I waved my hand to her.. Aish,, I missed her so much. She came and she interwined our fingers, Her fingers and mine didn't fit perfectly, but I don't care.

   After that I can't remember much.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    It was a few month after graduation [their]

    We always spend time together, Ji Young, MI Na and I. But that one day really change my life.

     My phone rang that afternoon. I quickly pressed answer.

     ''Mi Na!! ''

     ''...........................''

      ''Araso,, Oppa will be there..''

      I quickly got up, took my sweater and went out the door.

_______________________________________________-

    

      Mina wanna see me. I was happy. Once I arrive, I saw her alone. I smiled looking at how cute she look.,

     ''Annyeong, Mi Na!'' I sat infront of her .

    ''Oppa. I have something to tell you. I wanna break with you.'' her words break me inside.

     ''What?! Why?! Mi Na!'' I try to hold her hands but she pulled away.

     ''Let's just say I found someone else. Bye oppa.'' She stormedout just like that.

     I ran after her. ''Mi Na!!'' I'm in the middle of the road, suddenly i heard a loud sound, then a car crashed on me, the next thing is all blurry..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~