Day 98

100 Days To You

Day 98

the next day, i woke up earlier to have my own breakfast. jong in came down the same time and got a banana from the cupboard.

"oh, this is what you mean you dont have breakfast," i said as i put the empty bowl into the sink.

he ignored me. "lets go" he said as he walked to the main door.

i caught up with him and he locked the door this time.

"so slow" he said as he shook his head. i rolled my eyes and i walked away first.

"youre being rude here" he shouted. i slowed down while his long legs slowly caught up.

"you did that yesterday too" i replied and he ignored me again. he held the banana and peeled the skin half way and he chucked half of the banana in his mouth.

while we were walking, i saw the bus across us just passed.

jong in cursed. "great! now we have to wait for another 20 minutes" he said.

"we would have made it if we left about a minute earlier" i said.

"thanks to you! you took so long to come out!" he shouted at me.

"yeah but you could have walk faster when you caught up with me. i slow down my speed for you"

"well thanks" he said sarcastically.

"every second is so precious" i mumbled.

we reached the bus stop. "sorry" i finally apologized.

he looked at me. "well, its the early bus. the next bus is the bus that would reach school on time. i just dont like waiting for the bus" he admitted.

"oh... we could go home now." i said as if i could solve the problem.

"no way, thats a waste of time. we'll be walking back and forth" he said.

"is there any shops around here?" i asked.

"yeah theres one. a convenience store just right up there" he pointed to the left.

"can we go?" i said and then i frowned. i sounded like a little girl asking her dad to go somewhere. oh my god.

he chuckled. "no" he imitated the dad voice and i laughed.

"im going by myself" i waved goodbye to him and walked off.

i heard he growled and he followed me behind.

the convenience store was pretty small and old, but at least the products were not expired and is sold at a really cheap price.

"what should i get..." i said as i looked through the aisle. jong in flung a chewgum to me. "your mouth stinks" he said and i looked at him. did he just said that....

he was already long passed me and i took the chewgum and paid for it. damn it.

jong in was already outside the convenience store waiting and i secretly went up behind him and slapped his back.

he winced in pain. "thats why you never had a girlfriend" i rolled my eyes and walked ahead of him.

"that freaking hurt!" he shouted and chased after me. i looked behind me and i quickly ran.

coincidentally, the bus reached and i ran up the bus. jong in caught up and took a deep breath as he sat beside me.

"watch out" he said as he breathed heavily.

"okay" i gave him the ok sign. i totally defeated him.

he snatched the plastic bag from me and took out the chewgum. he pulled one out and pushed it into my mouth.

"jong in!" i screamed.

"shut up" he said.

after that we kept quiet the whole time until we reached school.

"do you want me to wait for you later? you know, i dont want to really text you in school" he said, reminding me about what happened yesterday.

"its alright. i think i know how to get home." i said.

"worse come to worse, just text okay?" he said.

"sure, i'll-"

"jong in!" someone interrupted us from behind. my eyes widened. no one better find out about us.

i turned around and saw this grey hair boy with a very slender figure walked behind us.

"taemin" jong in saw him. they both walked towards each other and did a bro hug.

"and whos this? text and call you? so youve been hiding from me that you have a girlfriend?" he looked at me school uniform. "and from our school?" he said and smirked at jong in.

jong in sighed. "shes a new student"

"and text and call you? the last time i check your phone the only female contact you have is your mum" taemin said and i burst out laughing. it's not funny, but the way he said it was way too hilarious for no reason.

"hey, i like you" taemin said.

"me too" i joked and continued laughing.

"whats your name? and whats your relation with jong in?" he said.

"si yoon. you ask jong in" i said and i finally calmed from that intense laughter. hey, this taemin was a pretty cool guy.

"shes a transfer student living in my house" jong in finally said. "no one knows, so please keep it a secret"

"of course. im the only one know all your secrets." taemin turned to look at me. "we've been friends since forever"

"oooh," i said. i would have expected too.

"whats the point of hiding though?" taemin asked as he brought us closer to him and put his arms around our shoulders on each side.

"people are obviously gonna tease us about it. besides, its not point announcing" jong in said.

"now please let go of her, it's gonna get so obvious thanks to you" jong in said as he pulled away from si yoon.

"ah, no it wont. i can say we're a couple. right si yoon?" taemin said and looked down at me.

i looked up at him. before i could speak, jong in cut in.

"she already had a boyfriend. taemin, just stop. youre actually embarrassing yourself" jong in finally said.

"what, you do?" taemin looked at me with that pretty realistic shock face.

"yeah, apparently a pretty hot boy" jong in emphasized sarcastically.

i nodded my head. despite how cool taemin is, i dont wanna get pulled around by him in school.

i felt his grip loosened and suddenly pulled me back again. "whatever. hes not in this school right? he'll never find out" he smirked and my heart dropped. oh no.

taemin hadnt been to school for a long time so he had to go to the office.

"why hadnt he been in school for a long time?" i asked jong in as taemin walked into the office.

"he just went thailand with his outside friends and flim a music video for their dance group or something. hes pretty popular online" jong in said.

"wow, thats cool. no wonder he seemed really open and stuff" i said.

he laughed sarcastically. "you thought that? hes really annoying" he said.

"no, i thought he was really cool" i corrected him.

"ha, yeah-"

"how can you talk bad about your long time friend? you " i scolded him but inside i was laughing. i was just teasing him.

"no what- si yoon! you better-"

"we're already in school. why are you talking to me?" i looked back.

"si yoon, i-"

"si yoon!" luna took off one of her earbuds and waved at me.

she looked at jong in weirdly and then smiled when she looked at me. i ran to her and we walked to class.

"did jong in called you just now?" she asked and my heart stopped.

"yeah. the bus was pretty full and he bumped into me. i think he wanted to apologize" . i came up with a really bad lie. great.

"really? i dont think so. jong in isnt the kind that apologize to people" she said.

"maybe he does when comes to someone he doesnt know?" i said.

"youre probably right. hes usually very quiet to girls. maybe he tends to be nicer and polite to girls he doesnt know" she said and i almost choked on my chewgum.

"yeah" i smiled and laughed awkwardly.

she went ahead to her locker while i waved goodbye to her. jong in was already at his locker so i creeped to my locker. i dont want him to be fussing around in school.

"you more" jong in whispered.

i looked at him and then acted bewildered. "oh, you are?" and gave a fake smile.

"si yoon." he said firmly. i ignored him and unlocked my locker. he looked bloody pissed and slammed his locker.

"anyway-" amber jumped on my back and my chewgum came flying out from my mouth and it landed on jong in's hair.

"oh !" amber noticed and i begged her not to say anything else.

please dont notice. please dont notice. in two seconds, his expressions changed and he stared back at me.

"jong in, im so sorry" amber said.

his eyes didnt averted away from me. he obviously know is me, because he was the one who told me to buy it.

"si yoon." he said.

"jong in, look, its me" amber said. thanks amber for being a protective friend but, you tried. he obviously knows it all.

"why did you do it" jong in said. damn, his eyes looked scary.

"it was accidental" amber said. i tapped her and reassured her ill do this.

she got off me and stood beside me.

"it was on purpose right" jong in walked closer to me.

should i act scared? should i apologize? or should i be myself?

"sorry" i bowed.

he laughed almost evilly. "no one ever does that to me" he said in his deep low raspy voice.

"what are you gonna do huh," i whispered and i stood up.

"it was accidental. why would i do that on purpose? im not that low. it was probably god's decision but i didnt plan on doing that. you seriously the most" i shouted at him.

"si yoon, you-"

"hey hey, what are you guys fighting about? look, everyone is looking at you. why are you two got to be so embarrassing?" taemin walked in between us. i looked at jong in expression and both of us panicked. taemin looked so amused. he better not say anything.

"si yoon accidentally spat chewgum on jong in and hes making a big fuss about it" amber said. wow, ive only met amber for a day and she had been a really protective and loyal friend.

taemin clapped his hand and laughed. "oh my jong in, can you forgive me baby girl?" he said and both of our eyes widened. everyone had their commotion and some even clapped.

"come on dude, lets not joke around and head to class" jong in said cooly and he put his arms around taemin's shoulder.

"apparently this is a joke. you are all dismissed"

the bell coincidentally rung and evergone started leaving. "sorry," amber said. "anyway, gotta get my stuff" she patted me and left.

taemin put his arms around me.

he leaned down to me and whispered "jong in is sucha jerk" i smiled and we walked to the direction of our class.

we were about to walk into jong in's class when i stopped him.

"actually, im in the other class" i said sheepishly.

"no way, i thought you were korean" he said. was he really surprised or did he actually knew? i couldnt even see the difference.

"for real?" i said and he let me go. i faced him.

"yeah, i mean youre sounded really fluent" he said.

i laughed and we stood up awkwardly. but it didnt stay long with taemin.

"okay baby girl. go to class" he said as he ruffled my head. wow there, we met last than an hour ago and he already called me his baby girl. right. i cant even get along with jong in.

i smirked at him. "right. taemin, right?" i asked. i realized i havent called his name once yet.

"ah yes. it sounds pretty when you call my name" he said.

i laughed. i dont know if i started blushing, but my face was really hot all of the sudden.

the bell rung again indicate we should be in class.

"ok go," he said and i waved goodbye and walked into class.

i saw songqian sitting at the same spot. everyone was looking at me when i came in. luhan and lay ran up to me as they saw me.

"i heard that you had a fight with jong in. thats crazy." luhan exclaimed.

"crazy?" i asked.

"yeah. no one ever dare to fight with him. his stare just literally chased people away. and even girls just approaching him, he usually ignored them. i was pretty shocked that he actually argued back to you. you were really brave" he replied.

i wanted to laugh. jong in isnt like what you think. its been only one day since i met him, but i know him more well than almost everyone in the school.

"really? i dont know, i was really pissed because he keep saying i did it on purpose. it was annoying" i said.

"you deserve an award" lay beamed almost cutely.

"how is he usually?" i asked.

"like around us?" luhan asked. I nodded my head.

"meh, hes really quiet and expressionless. but when he gets comfortable with us he tends to show more emotions and become more playful. and then the next day hes back to normal again" he said.

"oh. when i see him with taemin hes pretty different" i said.

"taemin? oh right, are you together with him? i thought you had a boyfriend? is it him? i heard that he call you baby girl and dismissed the fight from you and jong in" he said quickly.

"no hes not," i laughed away. "does he call every girl his baby girl?" i wondered.

"no he doesnt. hes just really friendly, but i guess he likes you" luhan said.

"are you close to him?" i asked.

"nah uh. we had a music video together once with other guys but after that he never really come to school often so we're not that close" he stated.

"jong in and taemin had been friends since young so jong in is really open to taemin too. but i think overall jong in is still a very quiet person. he gets talkative but he never talk about himself" lay said.

"i see. any girls hes close with?" i asked.

"nah. people used to with krystal because krystal is one of the only girls who talks to jong in. they had been friends for a long time too" luhan said. "but jong in never seem interested in her or any other girls. which is really weird"

"maybe he already had a outside girlfriend or something. hes really secretive" lay touched his chin.

i laughed it away. why was i trying to hard to change the topic? im not his secret girlfriend right? why am i acting like this?

"now, what about you guys?" i smiled.

"we like girls but they dont like us back" lay smiled.

"really? no way, who wouldnt like you guys?"

"i never had a girlfriend. im just really shy and awkward but im trying my best to stay natural" lay said. "i dont have the courage to confess as well"

"what? i think youre fine. dont worry too much about it. with your kind and gentle personality, a girl will bound to fall for you one day"

lay looked down and he instantly blushed. oops. i hope i wasnt that straightforward.

"what about you luhan?" i turned to him.

"i used to date a girl for a few years but we recently broke up" he said and looked away.

great, i shouldnt have asked. "im sorry-"

"its alright. it was good that we broke up right away instead of dragging it on anyway, i didnt really like her attitude and yet she didnt change over the year" he looked back at me again.

"what about you?" he asked.

"eh, i had alot of childhood crushes but now im just done" i said and surrendered.

"i thought you had a boyfriend?" luhan frowned. . i totally forgot.

"right," i laughed away, "were so distant that i forgot i have a boyfriend" i said and fished out my phone to just prevent the suspicion that im lying. i showed a selca that i showed jong ins parents the previous day.

lay eyes widened. "wow si yoon..." he said.

luhan smirked at me. "hey, i didnt know this kind was your type" he said. whats going on in his mind?!

i looked at him confusingly and ignored him at the same time as i took back my phone.

"is he your first boyfriend?" lay asked.

"kind of" i said.

"eh, he should come to our school. he'll definitely be the most popular guy, guarantee." luhan said.

i laughed. "nah uh, hes actually really awkward. he might be good looking to you, but hes just plainly lame"

"good looking guys always has flaws" luhan said.

"except you, right?" i said and we wll laughed. the teacher came in and i sat beside songqian.

"hey" i said.

"hey, you're getting famous" she said nonchalantly. "youre really daring, and i cant see it from your face. its pretty amusing"

i laughed away. what do i say? she sounded sarcastic... i dont know. i cant read her.

after two classes, the bell rung for lunch.

amber ran into our class and greeted us. looks like their class ended earlier than us today.

we three left and joined the rest who were waiting outside. krystal was once again talking to jong in.

jong in turned around and saw me and i looked away. jerk.

"lets go" luna beamed excitedly and our arms all linked.  while we walked towards the cafeteria, someone pulled me back. freaking jong in.

i turned around and smacked the side of his head.

"ouch!" my eyes widened. it wasnt that familiar voice. the rest of the girls turned around and looked.

"taemin!!" i shouted as i approached him. "im sorry, i thought you were that jerk" i apologized and worried. no joke, i swear i hit him really hard because im pissed as .

"god, you have a strength of a man!" taemin said and then continuing wince in pain.

"dont come up to me like that! I'll obviously do that" i said.

he rubbed his head and then stood ip properly.

"damn it, i wanted to pull you secretly to eat with me" taemin mumbled.

"ah, i think i ruined your plan" i said.

"hi girls, can she eat with me today? we'll take alternative days" he proposed.

"why?" songqian asked.

"i was her saviour. right?" taemin said.

"sure, but only today" amber spoke up.

"thanks amber! youre the best!" he beamed and pulled me away with him.

we queued up and got our food, and then we sat at an empty table. taemin sat opposite me.

"wow taemin, eating today huh?" i turned around and saw luhan.

taemin smiled and stood up to give a bro hug to luhan and lay. all three sat down afterwards. luhan sat beside me.

"filming is over" he said and chucked a spoon full of rice into his mouth.

"yeah, you always hide" luhan teased.

"i have a question" lay asked. all od us looked up at him. "how did you drag si yoon with you?" he said.

i laughed. oh lay is too cute sometimes. "i was her saviour, so i could eat with her today"

"wheres jong in?" luhan asked and i saw jong in walking towards our table.

"its weird to see you eat" jong in said to taemin as he sat beside me. he looked at me and his face changed.

"i cant believe i have to sit at the same table with someone who threw gum at me this morning" he glared at me.

"sit somewhere else then. she came first" lay said straightforwardly.

i held my laughter and quickly shoved a food into my mouth and calm down.

"are you serious? we've been sitting together for two years and you tell me to sit somewhere else because of a girl?" he slightly shouted at him.

oh my god. because of me, now?

i stood up and saw the clique sittinf two rows ahead.

i walked beside sulli and sat down.

"eh, si yoon? what happen?" amber asked.

"jong in" i said and she nodded her head.

suddenly, someone pushed me lightly. i looked up. taemin. taemin then forced himself to sit beside me with that small space.

"sorry" i said to sulli and they moved in for taemin.

"jong in is gonna doubt your friendship" i said and he laughed abit.

"whatever" he said and i smiled.

the rest looked at us. we both looked back at them. "what?" he said.

"did you guys seriously just met this morning?" luna asked.

"yeah?" he said, all confused.

"you guys just look too close, i could even mistaken you guys as couple" she said and the rest nodded.

"we clique well. thats why" he smiled as if he unlocked an achievement on a game or something.

my relationship with jongin really went down after taemin appeared. i feel bad about it, but we'll talk about it later.

the bell rung and we all went for our next class. the next class was dance, and krystal was the only one whos with me. i realized i had barely talk to her.

we walked to class together without talking.

"are you a dancer? what kind?" she suddenly asked. oh, she finally talked.

"i am, a modern dancer. well i mean i used to, but its a hobby now. i would say all kind" i said, hoping i dont sound like im bragging. "what about you? hows the class here?"

"the same. pretty serious, they kick people out who are just playing around." she said. is she trying to scoff me off?

she laughed abit. "well, we have a lot of competition and stuff, and we want to remain a first everytime. we have been consecutive ever since our batch came in."

we reached the dance studio and went in.

taemin and jong in were already there. wait, they were dancers? well, taemin said he had a dance group outside. but jong in? what?

taemin the music and both of them position themselves. the song started and my eyes widened. at first i was looking at taemin, but my eyes keep wandering to jong in. i looked away again, but jong in was giving me the attention. i gave up and observe every movement jong in made. jong in looked at himself in the mirror. damn, he was serious. he was like a change person. someone who persevere a lot and never give up. before i realized the song ended. jong in was perspiring and was breathing heavily. they both spun around and i jumped.

"oh, si yoon?! ahhh, didnt know youre a dancer!" taemin said and ran towards me. jong in sighed and laid on the floor.

"did you see our dance just now? how was it?" he said. i gulped.

"you were really good. it was unexpected from you" i smiled and he smiled back.

"just a warning though, our teacher might give an audition because both lay and luhan used to be on our team but he didnt want so many guys." krystal suddenly said.

"oh, okay" i said. i gulped.

"are you the only girl in this class?" i asked.

"well, hyoyeon used to be on our team but she graduated last year." she replied.

"oh," the class is really small then. i expected to have like 10 people or more.

the teacher came in. we bowed and greeted him.

"yup, i expected a new student." he looked up, "si yoon right? i look at your records and you were one of the main in your dance team. even though you stopped, i wanna see how potential still left in you. plus i need one more girl in this team too" he said.

"i know youre a modern dancer, but im gonna turn on a random song and you had to dance to it" he said and he pressed the play button.

i closed my eyes and pray. everyone is here, and theyre gonna see me and judge me.

the song started and i let my body follow to the song. hip hop? yup, i used to do hip hop with my friend, tao. the song changed into a classical song. damn ballet? i had a bit of experience when i was young. the song changed and my body automatically moved to it.

the song ended faster than i expected. they all clapped. yes, even jong in. krystal was normally clapping, taemin as usual beaming and clapped rapidly, while jong in has his very amuse face. not.

"as i expected, i can see you have the potential there. but, you are pretty weak. the positive part is that your transitions are good. im impressed" he paused, "but yes, you are on the team. for now, its gonna be temporary. if you improve, youll stay. with the standard you have now is only slightly above average. i might sound mean, but we want the best for the team" he said.

i bowed. "I understand"

he went out for a while and taemin ran to me.

"congratulations! you slayed it!" he said and we high-fived both hands.

"oh yes, i think we gonna be partners. i used to be solo, because jong in is with krystal." he said.

"partners?" i said.

"we do all sorts of genre. modern, jazz, ballet, hip hop... all kinds. we haven't really touched on jazz because there was only three of us. but now we had a new member so we're most probably gonna do jazz" taemin said.

the teacher back in and gathered us.

"okay, we are gonna do something different. we havent done jazz in a while since hyoyeon left. but since si yoon is here, we are gonna stat jazz again" the teacher said.

"told ya," taemin whispered beside me.

"so the usual, krystal with jong in. taemin, youll go with si yoon. is that okay?" he asked.

"yes!" he beamed.

"si yoon, im gonna have high expectations of you improving because taemin is the lead here. alright?" he said.

"okay" i replied.

he taught us step-by-step and before the class was almost ending, we had practiced it by ourselves and show the teacher later.

"taemin took my hands and spun me around. he then held my waist and countdown from 3. he held me up and swung me to the other side. he put me down gently and continued practicing.

"okay, time is really short so im not expecting much. now, jong in and krystal, please show me how much you had practice" the teacher said as he start the song.

krystal tripped a bit and their timing tend to be off sometimes. the teacher clapped. "not bad" he smug.

"your turn," he looked at us. "dont worry, im not expecting much since its your first day." he smiled and start the song.

taemin was always ready for me and we did almost every movement on time. my body moved naturally to the song and before i knew it, he ended the song.

the class went quiet for a while. "you guys... did it perfectly. like you two practiced it for months. everything was very natural and smooth, but taemin was a bit fast. i understand, because you need to carry si yoon on time. feelings were also not there, but we can work on that in the future. but overall, i did not expect this result. i think i underestimate si yoon. you two make a perfect partner." he said. i beamed and taemin high-fived me.

the bell rung and the teacher left as we bowed.

"teacher had never praised like this before, i was so shock" taemin said eagerly.

"really?" i said.

"i want to hug you so much right now, but im really sweaty right now" he said quickly.

that would usually sound super creepy, but im probably used to taemin's personality.

i smiled "tomorrow" i whispered and left for the next class.

"really?!" he shouted and ran after me.

school ended right after korean class. i went to the locker and jong in wasnt there. either he already left or he was still in class. i took my stuffs and head to the bus stop.

i passed by luhan and lay and waved goodbye to them.

i walked to the bus stop. i took out my phone and checked the time. great, i just missed the bus. i checked my phone again, no text messages. he probably already left.

i took out my earbuds and wore it on. i tapped on shuffle mode and put my phone in my pockets.

i ended up looking at the school gates every minute but he never came. the bus came soon after and i boarded it. i walked to an empty seat and closed my eyes. the seat sunk and opened my eyes. holy . jong in.

"hey" i said.

he turned to look at me for a second and then turned back. is he seriously ignoring me?

"wheres taemin? doesnt he take the bus?" i asked.

"his dad brought him to school. he saw us so he alighted outside school today" he said monotony.

"ah, okay. today is a long day" i said and stretch a bit. i yawned and closed my eyes.

my phone vibrate and i jumped.

my phone flashed "sleep all you want. im not waking you up this time" it's obvious who sent it. i smiled and looked at him.

he was intensively looking at his phone with that grumpy look on his face. i started laughing and slapped his thighs out of reflexes. jong in can be so cute sometimes but its not noticeable.

"what?" he almost shouted. he grabbed his legs in pain.

"nothing." i giggled, "youre just really cute sometimes" i said.

"me? cute?" he said angrily. oops.

"not really. but something like that" i said and put my earbuds back in.

i ended up not sleeping because i was stickily hot from the dance practice. jong in is definitely way more sweatier than me anyway.

we never talked either, since we're pretty much on bad terms now.

i pressed the bell and we got off the bus. he walked way faster in front of me and i walked behind him. i dont wanna stop him either, because i dont face his grumpiness. we reached home and he unlocked the door. he quickly slammed shut the door on me as soon as i was about to step it.

great, jong in. i took out my keys and before i could unlocked the door, jong in's mum opened and smiled.

"aw, did you two had a fight? jong in's really fussy. what happened anyway?" she asked.

"actually, i have no idea" i lied and stepped into the house.

i walked up the stairs and jong in was standing right there. he pulled me into his room. he shut it he slightly pushed me against the door.

his arms held my shoulders against the door. "what?" i said.

he pulled away. "okay, theres just so many things that i dont even know where to start" he paused and ran his fingers through his hair.

"the main question is that, did you really spit on me?" he said.

"are you seriously still thinking about that? no! i did not! i said it was accidental. i wouldnt do something to someone that i would feel uncomfortable with, so why would i do that?" i took a breath. "amber. amber is the witness."

"its too coincidence to be-"

"its up to you to believe me. i dont care, because i know that i didnt do it on purpose.

"jong in!" jong in's mum shouted from downstairs.

"what?" jong in shouted back.

"your friends are here!" she shouted. both of our eyes widened.

". why are they here?" he cursed and he took my hands and we ran to my room. he shut the door and stood extremely close to me for my liking.

"okay, theyre here and i told them that my mum did not allowed them to come anymore. theyre gonna get suspicious and checked the house. you... you need to go somewhere. ill go back to my room and hold some time in there, and you should be able to escape. dont let my mum see you, because i never told her to hide about  you to them." he whispered and pulled away.

he quickly came out and i heard lay and luhan right outside.

"jesus, why are you guys here?" kai said and laughed the anxiety away.

"we're suspicious" luhan said. wow, jong in is sure accurate.

"yeah, youre mom was so nice as usual." lay added.

"anyway, whats with you and si yoon? jesus, you're like a different person around her" luhan said. are they seriously hanging out outside?

"ahhh, maybe jong in finds her pretty and likes her" lay teased. my eyes widened. oh no, this conversation... out of everything, why does it got to be about me?

"no?" he shouted.

"wow that reaction. we asked you if you ever liked krystal and the reaction is totally different"

"yeah, youre exaggerating. this is so suspicious" lay added.

"because she makes me mad?" jong in said, in a slightly more calmer tone.

"yeah, makes you mad in love" luhan laughed.

"i dont see what is wrong with si yoon. shes very nice and sweet with her words, i think i might just like her" lay confessed.

"ha, you like every girls. come on, lay" jong in laughed sarcastically.

"oh, doesnt si yoon has a boyfriend anyway? taemin and her just met but theyre way too close to be true... i know taemins a pretty open person, but ive never seen him acted like that before. do you know anything about it?"

"i dont know. he probably liked her too" jong in ended the topic. "okay, i dont want my mum listening to stuffs like this. can we go to our room?"

i heard them shuffling into the room and i quietly opened the door. i walked softly and carefully pass his room and down the stairs.

i tiptoed to the entrance and stopped. do i need a jacket? most likely. i turned back and took two steps, and heard the sounds of slippers getting closer to me. "jong in ah," jong in's mum shouted. it must be her. great. i turned around again and quickly sneak out of the house.

i walked to the convenience store and got some snacks to pass time.

"$6.50 please" the old man said.

i dug my hands into my pocket. no way. i forgot to bring money.

"sorry, i forgot to bring my money. is it okay if i owe you first?" i asked, knowing its completely impossible.

"no! many kids say this too and i never ever see them anymore. im not gullible anymore" he said.

i left the shop and sat at the curb.

"its getting cold and i dont have anything with me besides my phone" i mumbled to myself.

i constantly check my phone to see if jongin is gonna text or call me. no. two hours passed, and the sun had set. its getting darker, and the temperature went down rapidly. my eyes were also getting tired from not doing anything.

i crouched down and closed my eyes.

"si yoon, si yoon!" i was awoken by that annoying voice. i opened my eyes.

"why didnt you answered your call? i called you so many times! i thought something happened to you, i was so worried" he said so quickly and stopped as soon as he realized what he was saying. "i mean its my responsibility..."

yeah, why didnt i hear anything? i checked my phone and realized it was dead.

"and why are not wearing a jacket? its so cold!" he said and immediately removed his jacket and forced me to put it on.

"i was about to take my jacket, but your mum was walking towards me" i said and shivered a bit. i wasnt feeling cold when i first waked up, but now i am cold.

"im sorry" he said and looked like he really mean it. the way he looked at me from his eyes.

i looked back at him. "its alright... did they ended up checking the house?" i chuckled a bit.

"they did... i ended up telling them the truth..." he mumbled.

"you did?" i partly screamed.

"except the fact that the tenant is you or from my school."

"oh..." i tried to continue to conversation. "so are they gonna come again?" i asked.

"nope. I told them ill go their houses instead." he replied.

"are you still cold?" he asked, probably realized i was still shivering.

"yeah, my hands" i said.

what jong in did next made my heart race. he took my both hands out from the pocket and held his hands.

"now, itll be warm" he said and smiled a little. he looked up at me and his expression changed. "ah. im not trying to do anything to you. when i was young i always tend to feel cold so my grandparents always do this to me to feel warm. its just out of habit." he excused himself.

i smiled. he continued to hold my hands as we walked back home.

"im sorry for today. im sorry for accusing that you spit on me on purpose. that started everything. sorry again" he suddenly said. wow, jong in is sure different.

"im sorry too. the way your friends treated you today" i replied and looked at him. he was all along looking at me and looked away quickly.

"its alright, thats how our friendship works" he laughed away.

we reached home and he let go of my hands.

"we're home" he said and unlocked the door.


do note there will be no suspense unless a chapter will be more than 10000 words or something. also, i wont write all 99 days and be as long as this (ofc!!!). please spread around this story to your friends if you liked it and deserved to be recommeded! I hope you guys enjoy this story so far and keep subscribing and commenting! an upvote would make my day :-)