Lee Gyo won & Lee shin's newest fight and drama!!!!

YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR ME

Lee shin and Yonna were practicing at night when everyone were going home and they were fine for a week till one night……

Gyo won: -Oppa we have to make this scene look sad and show more emotion into it and you know and we have to-……….

She stopped talking because she heard some music related to their play and she with Ki Yong followed the sound of music and it shock them off, of what they saw…. Lee shin and Yonna were practicing the songs alone and Yonna were in a certain position where lee shin spinning her around then she suddenly fall but since lee shin was near her and managed to catch her in time and she hold on to his neck while he grabbed her on her waist, Yonna looked at him he made her heartbeats go so fast, he always did but this time was not like other times,

Lee shin: -are you ok Yonna?!                                              

She shakes her head making him worried, then he suddenly felt someone observing them so turn his head around and saw Gyo won staring at him with tears along with Ki Yong who was staring in surprise and just when the things started to get bad it got worse, when Sarang came back cause she left quickly and saw what she shouldn’t see, she was hidden and no one knew she was there she only saw Yonna and shin in this position and Gyo won in tears with Ki Yong along with her, she was shocked but she remain silent till the place got empty.

Lee shin came to camps little bit too late but once he got there he wished he never got there, cause anger and guilty and disappointment faces were greeting him and he wonders what hell is going on?! And heard bunch of girls talk and whisper and talk aloud making him hear those words.

Girl no.1: -I thought he was in love with Gyo won but you know….guys are all the same.

Girl no.2: -true… what make lee shin different?!

Girl no.1: -how can he jump from his so called true love Gyo won to a girl he knows since a 10 days ago I don’t know.

Lee shin went to them in anger: -what are you talking about now?! What kind of gossip and nonsense you are talking about now?!

Girl no.2 show a pic of him and Yonna in this pose: -THIS!!!!

His eyes were widen shock but he didn’t took it well, he ran away with red face and anger in his eyes and hurt and went straight to practicing room, he saw Gyo won talking to some girls and they whisper to her so she turn around with sad face looking at him but he… he was beyond limit angry that he shout at her face when she refused talking alone with him.

Lee shin: -we need to talk NOW!!!!!

Gyo won: -I have nothing to say…..

Lee shin: -I need to talk to you alone.

Gyo won: -I don’t want that.

Lee shin: -so I should just say my thought out oud?!

Gyo won: -am not interested in whatever you say!!! Get out of here!

Lee shin: -what are you trying to improve lee Gyo won?! “She was about to go when she heard that she looked at him with surprise” Showing me and Yonna’s pic and publish it…. for what?! You are angry at me fine!!! But why you hurt an innocent girl?! I hurt you I know” his tune was low and sad” You can punish me but why…. “He shouted in his last speech” another one should be victim in here?!

Gyo won was in tears already and was coming down slowly and with her widen eyes: - Wow, what a speech, I can’t believe you… you think that I would do something cheap like that?! Me? What for?! “She shouted back” What do you think am I?! Home wrecker?! I don’t do stuff like that lee shin, if you know me even little bit you wouldn’t even thought about it.

Lee shin’s face was down: -Lee Gyo won I….

Gyo won: -I loved you ok “his eyes became wide” I was already dead when you broke up with me “her tone was shaky and little bit loud “and even thought I was away “she again shouted with her crying tune” my freaking mind was with you and even when I came back I was only looking for you… only for you, and I got away from you and sacrifice myself just so you won’t get hurt…. I don’t know why I love you, I don’t know why I do that I really don’t but you should know that I would never…EVER “her voice became low now almost like whisper” do something like that to hurt you and an “innocent girl” is that clear?!

She wanted to leave but he grabbed her wrist wanting to apologize.

Gyo won: -let me go!!! “He didn’t let her go” I said leave me alone “She shouted at his face making him surprised and let go of her hand”

She finished her words ad left the place with tears in her eyes, her friends were disappointed with him and left the place too…

Director was pissed with all this drama and since both Yonna and Gyo won were gone the practice was already cancelled and director told shin to fix it all… NOW.

Lee shin: -am sorry for everything…

Yonna turned around and she was crying: -am sorry Oppa I don’t know who publish those pictures but I swear it has nothing to do it with me, please believe in me ok?!!!

Lee shin went to her and she hugged him till he hugged her back: -its ok you don’t have to swear I believe you ok stop crying now.

She hugged him tight and continue her sobbing.

Gyo won: -I can’t do this anymore….

Ki Yong turn around and was surprised to see her like that so he went running  to her and raised her face: -its ok don’t cry please I don’t like see your tears coming down like that ok…

He went closer and wiped her tears and hugged her and she didn’t resist and kept on crying in his embrace…

Lee shin and Lee Gyo won both were in the wrong place in right time and the thing was just they didn’t knew that they should have being together now not be separate from each other.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WELL.........

read it and hope u wait for more updates....

i know am being too harsh on them but please stay calm and wait for more....

still home for you guys enjoy it 

T_T feeling a bit guilty though