One-Man Show

BTOB COMPLETE COLLECTION

"Ilsoon-ah! Stop running away!"
"I'm running because you're chasing me, idiot!" she ran even more faster.
"Yah, stop right there!"
But Hyunsik is too athletic, he caught her.
"Caught you." he grabbed her hand.
"L-let me go. And stay away from me!" she said while panting.
"Why?"
"Because...I'm quitting! I'm breaking up with you, babo!"
"What the heck? We just started dating for two days and now you want to break up? Yah, you wanna die?" Hyunsik's eyes widened.
"You're irritating me so much, that's why." she grind her teeth.


"They're at it again." Sungjae was looking from the window. Such as scene of cat and dog quarreling in the middle of the school ground.
"What's new? But still, I'm guessing those two would still end up together." Peniel laughed.
"Yeah. They fight almost everyday. And it shocked me when Hyunsik hyung confessed the other day. Yesterday they were too sweet, and today they're fighting again."
"But no wonder they really look cute together."
Sungjae propped his arms on the window.
"Oh? They made up that fast?" They saw Hyunsik holding Ilsoon's hand while walking.


"S-sorry." Ilsoon said.
"What for?" Hyunsik chuckled.
"T-that...what I said earlier...forget it."
"You know I only have eyes for you so there's no reason to get jealous." That was a surprise attack. Ilsoon's face turned red.
"What the? I'm not jealous or anything. Don't get conceited."
But Hyunsik ignored what she said.
"Ilsoon."
"Hmm?"
"We're not breaking up right?"
"Uh...yes. Don't be bothered about it."
"So...can I have a request?"
"What is it?"
"When going home together...let's hold hands like this too." he held her hand even more tight.
"What? I don't wanna! That's gross!" she suddenly dodged away and ran as far as she could.
"Hey Ilsoon-ah, come back here!"

"As expected to our cold city girl." Sungjae and Peniel bursted into laughter afterwards.