/02

The Caramel Cake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungmi woke up and crawled out of the bed after her alarm rang. She then went to tje bathroom and washed up. Kyungmi wore her cloths after finished her shower. "Why I am doing this again..? " She asked herself. Of coures she didn't like the idea that her friend has been asking her to go with her for a double date. She was not a girl that would be easily interested in a relationship. That was a big NO! Not for her. That was what she thought..

 

Kyungmi closed her house's door and locked it after. Kyungmi took out her phone from her sling bag and called Yubi. 

 

"Where are you? "

 

"We are waiting you at the café. Hurry up! At the usual café,okay?"

 

"Well.. You didn't tell me when we are going to meet up right.. I am on my way,just wait, "

 

"Okay!  Bye Kyungmi. Don't rush okay,"

 

"Okay, bye, "

 

Kyungmi tapped the screen on her phone and end the call without even hearing her friend replied. She then went inside her car and drove to the café that was mention. 

 

○○○

 

Kyungmi looked around the café for her friend. She couldn't find her right away because the customers for today was more than usual. Kyungmi was about to call Yubi when she heard her name being called. "Kyungmi!" Yubi walked towards Kyungmi and lead her to the table but there were two more people. 

 

What was she expecting? Of coures, boys. The two boys stood up from their seat."Kai,this is my friend that I told you," Yubi said to one of the guy. Kyungmi looked at the boy that she confirmed was the guy that asked Yubi out. Kai extended his hand and shook his hand with Kyungmi. "Nice to meet you,Kyungmi," He said. Kyungmi just nodded her head in replied. "And Kyungmi, this is Chanyeol," Yubi told her.

 

"Park Chanyeol. Yeol is okay too," he said with a grinned on his face. Okay...this guy look stupid like that. Kyungmi thought and was about to burst out laughing but kept her blank face. "Hmm. Do Kyungmi," Kyungmi said then sat down beside Yubi that was infront of Chanyeol.

 

Kai and Yubi started to be on their own world..talking to each other like Kyungmi and Chanyeol weren't there. "Oh! Really?? I thought you're lying," Kyungmi heard Yubi said. Of coures to Kai. "Why would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter