Stud Boys Club Series #01 CHOI MINHO Chapter 1

Stud Boys Club Series #01 CHOI MINHO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Thank you so much, my subscribers! I hope that you'll like this chapter. Please don't forget to comment.^^]

JaeHa stared at the gown she just finished making. It was a grand wedding gown with a twist. Because instead of the usual white fabric used, she used a black fabric and black beads to give accent to the gown.

“That looks good. What is that for?” Her senior, Sarang, asked. They are both fashion majors and like her, Sarang is currently working in their department’s workshop.

“It’s for Mr. Kim’s subject, sunbae. He wants us to design and present our dream wedding gown.” She said and proudly looked at her gown.

“T-That’s a wedding gown? Wow. That’s a unique one, Jae.” Sarang said and looked at her gown with appreciation.

“You don’t find it weird?”

“Of course not. We all have different styles in fashion and as a future designer, we need to learn how to appreciate and respect them.” Sarang said, smiling.

“Wow. You’re the first one who didn’t say I’m weird, sunbae. No wonder there’s not even one evil spirit lurking around you. You only have white spirits around you, sunbae.” She said and looked at Sarang’s surroundings as if there are people around her.

“O-Oh. T-That’s nice… I guess.” Sarang said and slowly stepped away from the girl.

JaeHa don’t really have the ability to see or talk to spirits but because there are people around her annoying her for her taste in fashion and her obsession for witchcraft, she found a way to get rid of them and scaring them away and that is by acting as if she can see spirits. And maybe because she’s been doing it for years now, her brain has finally been convinced that she can see spirits.

 

“Choi, good work for today!” The coach for their soccer team said as their practice for the day ended.

“Nothing new, coach.” He shrugged and left for the showerroom.

“Sunbae, that was great. I really wish I can be like you.” One of the new members of the team said as he passed by him.

“Well then, keep wishing. After all, no one can be as great as me.” He said, smirking and went to take a shower. As he went out of the shower stall, he notice someone rummaging his locker.

“What the hell are you doing, Soryong hyung?” He asked the guy who only looked at him, grinning.

“I’m not Soryong.”

“And I’m not Minho.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter