They're gonna like you as I DID

Unconditional love

He:I am Park Chanyeol. *As he held his hand up* Maybe you know me.

Me:Umm.. I think I do... *As I shook hands with him*

He:So, what's your name?

Me:Um.. me? I'm Nourhan

He:Well, Nourhan I am in the K-pop boy band EXO. Maybe you know us.

Me:Yeah! I know your songs. Actually, I love them ! But I don't really know the members since I am a new fan...

He:Aha, Got it. By the way, Do you wanna meet the members? They are gonna like you as I did.

Me:Yeah! I hope to! And it will be a very good chance for me to get to know them better.

"Well" He said as he took my phone and called himself from it in order to save his number in my phone and save my number in his phone. :)

"This is my number"he said then he left.

When he went away , I just kept jumping up and down like a fool while trying not to scream. I went to my friends to tell them about what happened.

Hoda:Na.. You're lying.

Hania:*Jumping out of hapiness* Really! Really! May I come with you ?! I wanna see Lulu <3 

Me:Who is Lulu?

Hania:He is the cute and pretty boy who started the chinese version of History .. LUHAN!!

Me:Ah ah okay i will let you come with me but...

Hania:But what!!!

Me:Stay away from the boy I told you I like!

Hania:You mean Park Chanyeol? No no no don't worry I won't come close to him.

Me:His name is Park Chanyeol!

Hania:Yes.. So what?

Me:This was the name of the guy I met today !!!

Hania:Really!! The guy that told you that he like you?

Me:Yeah!!!!

Hania:You are lucky girl! And, by the way, are we gonna leave hoda here?

Me:Yes, Unless the believes......

Hoda:Okay okay I beli....

                                              *The phone rings*

Oh! It's an unknown number !!!

Me:Um.. I forgot to tell you... He took my phone number. * As I answered*

Me:Yeobeoseyeo

He:*Surprised as he thought I can't talk korean* Um... Is this Nourhan?

Me:I think so.

He:So you're Nourhan.

                                                       *Giggles*

He:So... Today at the amusement park at 7 O'clock. SHARP!  *Closed the phone*

Me:*Screaming and shouting* I'm gonna meet him !

Hania:* Also Screaming and shouting*Really!? Finally! I'm gonna meet Luhan!!

Hoda:* THE SAME* I'm gonna see Kris!!

                                           *The phone rings again*

Me:He again!!!

Me:*As I answered* Yes?

He:ALONE! *Closes the phone*

 

 

wait for the next part:)