Everyone has Secrets

Black & White Gumiho

--- Woobin's POV ---

 

* Crap I was enjoying my nap and yet this teacher has the guts to wake me up, and lets not forget the fact that there are two

freaks staring at me for awhile now. Why the hell did they had to sit next to me*

 

I looked up to see Mr. Keen's angry face as usual. I faced both sides to see the freaks that were staring at me before…

 

* Why did it had to be them!?*

 

" You know what! Class dismissed !" Mr. Keen said in an annoyed tone of voice.

 

Whitout hesitation i grabed the girl's wrist. What was her name? Ah~ Chaerin. I grabed her wrist dragginher outside the classroom, everyone looking at us. She managed to let go from my grip. She stared and me and so did the boy Jaehyun looking at me with a puzzled expresion.

"We should talk... In private" asking this somehow made me feel really uncomfortable. They looked and each other and once again at me. Jaehyun nodded .

 

--- End of Woobin's POV ---

 

As they walked out of the classroom everyones eyes were focused on them. Ofcourse with Chaerin strong hearing sense she could hear everything said by the other students, and they were not saying nice things...

 

* This is exacly what i was afraid of * She thought letting out a long deep sigh.

 

They continued to follow him and ended up in a empty room that didn't looked like a classroom, both Chaerin and Jaehyun looked around trying to figure out what kind of room was it, cause it clearly wasn't a classroom. Snapping back to reality Chaerin spoke.

 

"What do you want?" she asked with a cold expresion. Woobin was over taken by sudden question but managed to answer back.

 

" This may sound weird but i wish you guys could pretend not to know me here." said attempting to look all cool but ended up looking quite awckward.

 

"Okay. We would like the same from you." once again with an unsmiling expresion Chaerin said in response. " If that's all we'll be leaving..." she turned around heading out of the room. Jaehyun stood there for a moment. "Hey, I don't know your reason for this but still we can hang out in the park!" he turned around running out of the room trying to catch up with Chaerin.

 

* Well  that was easy...* He awckwardly headed out of the room.

 

--- Chaerin's POV ---

 

* I don't know what he is hiding, but he clearly doesn't want people to find out...*

 

The next two clases went by quite fast, yet we had to sit next to that guy Woobin in every single class... Acording to our scheduel now we have PE class before lunch. Out of nowhere a girl appeard in front of us." Hey! My name is Eunji! The teacher told me to show you where the girls locker room is!" 

 

" But why?!" I asked.

 

" We have PE class, we need to change to our PE uniform!" Still very entusastic.

 

She grabbed me by the hand and dragged me through the hallway. I looked back to see a very lost Jaehyun, but then the same dude, Woobin helped him find the boys loocker room.

 

--- End of Chaerin's POV ---

 

From a far Woobin saw that Eunji was taking Chaerin to the girls locker room. Leaving behind Jaehyun whi didn't knew where to go.

 

* You gotta be kidding me...* Woobin headed towards Jaehyun.

 

"Follow me, I'll take you to the boys locker room." He said then turned around with Jahyun following him.

 

Eunji took Chaerin to the girls locker room, as soon as they came in the room there was a group of girls that started staring at Chaerin.

 

* Who the hell does she think she is and why was she talking with Woobin!* the shortest of them that was standing on the left side said.

 

*Yeah! We always try to talk with him but he always turn us down, how come this is her first day and she gets to talk to him." the girl on  the right said.

 

* I need to make sure she doesn't get close to him* the blonde girl in the middle said with a fierce look.

 

What they didn't knew was that Chaerin was hearing all along.

 

" What's the deal with them?" Chaerin asked looking at the group of girls that was talking about her.

 

" Them? Oh~ they are like the popular girls AKA ' the es' of our school." Eunji answerd while putting on her black sweat pants.

 

" Do they like Kim Woobin?" Chaerin asked opening her locker taking out her uniform.

 

" Yeah! How did you knew?" Eunji asked now putting on her white t-shirt.

 

" I heard them on the hallway…" Chaerin lied while putting her also black sweat pants.

 

" Yeah! They have some sort of obsession with him, but he is really cold with everyone, he is always picking up fights with someone. He might be handsome but he has some anger issues." Eunji said while now she was tying her hair into a pony-tail.  She turned around now facing the girl. " The short one on the left is Minah, she is kinda dumb but all the boys like her, the one with black hair on the right is Irene, she is my cousin, she is actually really nice but  I guess she really wants to be popular, guys like her too, and last but definetly not the least Momo, the one in the middle she is like the 'leader' she is the most popular among them even though every boy wants her she only has eyes for Woobin… she like him in a really excesive way…" Eunji said while Chaerin was just finishing changing into her PE uniform.

 

Meanwhile Woobin took Jaehyun to the boys locker room. By now they already changed to their PE uniform. Jaehyun's locker was ofcourse next to Woobin's, there was an awckward silence between them. " Why did you helped me?" Jaehyun broke the awckeard silence with a question. " I guess it was the right thing to do… also our younger brothers are really close and so I thought it was really rude of me to pretend we don't know each other, when we actually had a good time in the park…. It's been a while since I hanged out with someone and it was pretty cool…" Woobin answerd not facing Jaehyun. 

 

The four of them headed to the gym and met there. Jaehyun saw Chaerin on the opposite side of the court. " Chaerin-ah!!" Jaehyun screamed high getting everyone's attention an apologetic smile appeard on his face. Focusing back to Chaerin he singnaled her to go with him but she decided to stay with Eunji.

 

*Why the hell is he with that boy?! He clearly said to pretend not to know him…* Chaerin thought.

 

"Is she your girlfriend? You guys seem really close." Woobin asked Jaehyun.

 

" Who Chaerin?! Ha! NO! She is like my sister, her parents died shortly after she was born my dad knew her mother and so he decided to take care of her. She might seem really mean and cold but she's cool, she just doesn't like new people… " Jaehyun answerd while tying his shoes.

 

The teacher's whistle was heard from the door shocking everyone with sudden sound. "OKAY EVERYONE!! JUST LIKE LAST WEEK WE ARE PLAYING BASKETBALL!! RIGHT WE HAVE TWO NEW STUDENTS…" he looked at a paper on his hands. " CHAERIN AND JAEHYUN!! YOU TWO ARE ON EUNJI'S TEAM, MOMO's TEAM HAS A LOT OF GUYS IN IT, PLUS SHE HAS 17 MEMBERS, EUNJI'S TEAM ONLY HAS WOOBIN AND JOOHYUK AND 13 NON SUITABLE BASKETBALL PLAYERS…" after those last words everyone divided into two teams Eunji dragged Chaerin to her team and Jahyun followed Woobin. When Chaerin saw Jaehyun she grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him away from the group. " Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Hey watch your strength!!" Chaerin released him. Jaehyun rubbed his wrist due to the sudden pain. " I am SO sorry I go nervous!" said Chaerin with an apologetic look on her face. " Why are you nervous? Everything is gonna be fine, it's not like if it's a full moon just control your pulse as you always do" Jaehyun said heading back with Woobin.

 

*He is right everything will be fine. After all I learnd how to keep calm fighting taekwondo this is nohing compared to that…* Chaerin thought while trying to lose her composure letting out one of her long deep sighs.

 

 

~~~ Hello Guys I'm back!!! Sorry for taking so long I usually write when I'm inspired ( XD ) and had nothing.... T.T but here I am once again!! Sorry for the gramatical mistakes. Did you noticed the new characters!!! On the forewords I just mention like the 'main' characters. If you keep up with B&WG you might meet more idols in this fictional 'adventure'. Once again sorry for the late update, hope you like this chapter. If you do subscribe ( ofcourse if you want to it's your choice ) also comment if you have some sugestions, ideas or anything feel free to comment LOVE YA'LL!!~~~

 

 

               

 

 

       Bae Irene                          Bang Minah                    Harai Momo               

 

    

 

     Nam Joohyuk                      Jung Eunji