Chapter 3 - Chance

Perfect Opposite
Please log in to read the full chapter

a/n: quick update! :) Since I'm online right now, this is the 2nd update for today! Sorry for the errors. Thanks readers :) 

 

 

Time has gone by, and it's already the second month of their first semester in SM University.

Nothing new and such had happened, all were getting along and some are still getting close with each other in progress. Hyoyeon is a good president for the class because she really updates them whatever happens or if any assignments there would be every day. The class soon discovered that Minho is very good in Math and such, Yuri was also participative in other general education subjects. Hyoyeon and a girl named Sulli were good as well. And about Jessica, she surprises her classmates in every subject they had.


She may be sitting there all quiet and sometimes seemed like she don't care but she usually aced their quizzes. Jessica's focus amazed some of her classmates like Onew who said, "Woah, look at that girl. She looks like she don't care but there she goes answers it all right."

Not caring other people, she just did what she had to do, study, eat, sleep, talk with friends and such. Nothing special.


Until one day, before their last class, Jessica was having a fun silly time with Seohyun and Hyoyeon and were taking pictures with some of their blockmates.



Jessica's POV


That afternoon, I'm on a silly mode with Seohyun and Hyo, we were making fun of each other and taking pictures through my phone.


"Hey unnie, look, I'm like a crazy person. Haha" Seohyun said wearing a jacket and had the sleeves connected and tied through her making her seem like someone who was really crazy.


"You're really out of your mind Seo, come! Let's take a picture!~ Hyo, take a picture of us, please ~" I happily said.


"Okay okay, since you two are acting nuts. " she responded.


~~ I took pictures with some of my other blockmates including Sooyoung, Yuri and the others, looks like our professor is running late or maybe better, absent, so I am having a fun time and cut myself off some slack because it's the last subject already.



While I was looking around the room, I went back to my seat, our seat in this subject was kind of different but still alphabetized. I settled down for a moment and watched two of my blockmates who're sitting in front of me playing a game – thumb wrestling to be exact.


" HAAH! You got defeated again Seungyeon! Haha~" Stephanie said to her opponent while grinning and laughing. This scene was quite hilarious to me, so I stared and laughed at

Please log in to read the full chapter