Final

Screaming... ?

"Why did I accept this again?" Irene, the poor unnie, asked herself as she watched her two friends having fun and dancing with each other.

Joy was willing to go out to have some fun at the club because she was finally old enough for that and since Seulgi had be craving for some fun too, they begged Irene for that. In fact Irene wanted to have fun too, but her concept of fun was a little bit different from Joy and Seulgi's.

"I should be the one taking care of Yeri..." She sighed and stood from the spot where she was "Stupid Wendy left me all by myself..." The oldest woman walked towards her two friends that were dancing so hard that Irene almost got hit by Joy's elbow. "Hey! Calm down the two of you, jeez... Look, I'll wait for the two of you on the car, okay?" Irene said and Joy nodded her head while Seulgi whined

"Why, unnie? Don't you want to have fun with us?" There's the cute bear again, unfortunately for her, Irene was in a bad a mood and just glared at her before mumbling a "no"

"Don't worry about us, unnie! We'll take care!" Joy smiled and Irene eyed her for some seconds before nodding her head and leaving the club. "Wow! Irene unnie left us by ourselves! I feel so... FREE!" Joy once again started to dance and jump around while Seulgi stood there admiring the younger girl. "C'mon, unnie! Can I have a drink?" Seulgi eyes widened and she shook her head.

"No way, SooYoung! You're too young for..." Seulgi noticed the way Joy was looking at her, and shyly smiled at her. "I'm sorry, sometimes I forget you already are legal."

"Well... I forgive you, unnie. But only if you pay me a drink." Joy knew how to get whatever she wanted from Seulgi, and here she was using her cute pout that the bear unnie could never say no.

"Aish... Okay... But just one, okay? What do you want?" Seulgi asked as she dragged Joy towards the bar.

" on the beach!" Joy exclaimed, and, even thou Seulgi's English wasn't that good, she knew what meant and she obviously wasn't giving that to Joy. There was no beach close to where they were... Maybe a on the bathroom, but not on the beach. "Unnie? C'mon!"

"But... There's no beach in here. We can go to another place and..."

"Unnie, what are you talking about?" SooYoung had this teasing smirk on her face. " on the beach is a drink! Are you willing to have with me somewhere?"

Oh... A drink. Obviously it's a drink. "Uh... Yeah... Drink." Seulgi turned to the barman and asked for what Joy asked.

"Only one, aren't you drinking with me, unnie?" Seulgi shook her head once again and Joy pouted. "I thought you wanted to have fun with me, c'mon, unnie! Buy one for you too!" Seulgi sighed... Maybe she really needed a drink to handle Joy and her... Joyness...

 

"OH MY GAWD, UNNIR! I'M SO DRUNKESZZ!" Joy exclaimed as she jumped with Seulgi while holding her hands. "THIS IS SO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!" Joy indeed was drunk, but Seulgi still was a little conscious of what was happening. "Unnie, you know what?" Joy stopped jumping around and hugged Seulgi. Or at least tried to hug the other girl... She was more like falling over Seulgi. "I lobe you. I lobe you, unnir! You're so coooooooooooool! You're cool like ice cream." Seulgi rolled her eyes and patted Joy's back.

"Sure, SooYoungie. I think we should…" A hiccup left the bear mouth before finishing what she was saying “get going…”

"But Seulgi-aaaaah, I want another drink!"

"You’re already so drunk, Joy…"

"But you're not drunk enough, c'mon!" Joy grabbed Seulgi's hand and dragged her towards the bar once again. She looked at the barman and said "give us the strongest drink you have there."

"Well... I don't think that's a good idea..." The guy said but Joy glared at him and said "I'm paying, you just give us whatever we pay for. C'mon, the strongest one!" The poor man nodded his head and did what he was asked for.

 

After that, everything was a blur. At least for Seulgi that woke up on her own bed, and by herself (but she wasn't sure if she should be happy or sad). She had a hangover and asked herself if Joy was alright since that was the first time she drunk that much.

Seulgi stood up and headed to the kitchen just to meet a really annoyed Irene "You see these wrinkles?” Irene pointed at her face “I'm getting old because of the two of you. Why can't you calm your ? Holy crap." Irene then passed through her and entered her room.

Okay... Seulgi totally understood Irene's behavior, she must be really pissed.

"Hey unnie!" Seulgi turned around and saw Joy there, she looked like a panda, a cute, yet wasted panda. "Please, don't let me drink again. I feel like ." Seulgi giggled at Joy's cuteness.

"Don't worry. If you do the same for me, drinking ..." Seulgi groaned and Joy giggled.

"Oh, by the way." Joy got closer to Seulgi and this time she actually hugged the older one. "I loved the screaming ." Joy mumbled right next to Seulgi's ear. "It was... Really... Awesome." Joy, then, moved away and waited for Seulgi's reaction.

"That's a drink too, right?"

"Yeah. But you gave me much more than just a drink..." Joy winked at the clueless bear and left to Irene’s bedroom.

"Screaming... ?" Seulgi mumbled with a broken English…

"Hey! You're finally up! Want some coffee?" This time Wendy was the one who appeared at the kitchen "coffee is good for hangovers." Seulgi nodded her head and sat on an empty chair while waiting for the so holy liquid that would help her get over that bad, really bad, really really really bad hangover.

"Wendy ah..."

"Yes?"

"What's a screaming ?"

"Uh… Isn’t that a drink?" Wendy turned to face the bear that was still clueless.

"No... The other type of screaming ."

"Why you want to know that?" Wendy really had no idea how to explain that.

"Joy said I gave her a screaming ."

"Oh the drink, right?"

"No, I told you it isn’t that! She said it was much more than just a drink."

"Well ..." Wendy mumbled to herself in English. "It's a... A thing we do to a person we really like... With uh... Our mouth…. Or it can be with fingers too… Uh…"

"Oh?"

"It’s uh… Complicated." Wendy said blushing.

"Have you given that to Irene unnie?"

"Uh... Yeah... I..." Seulgi wasn't sure why Wendy was acting like that, so she decided to let go.

"Well... Then I really wanna do it again with Joy. It seems cool! And this time I want to be sober" Seulgi stood up and took the cup of coffee Wendy had finished making. "I'm going to my room. All this light is killing me. Thanks, Wan-ah!"

Wendy nodded her head and when Seulgi was already inside the bedroom, she giggled.

"Dumb bear.”

 

 

 

A/N: So, how was it? Good? Okay? Bad?

Hehe thankfully I feel less awkward this time

Hope you guys enjoyed and remember kids: don't drink (or ya know just try not to get thaaaaaaaat drunk)

See ya!