Reassurance

Reassurance

I'm upset. So upset. I also hate Kang Seulgi. We have been dating for 4 months and I love her so much but it feels like we aren't on the same boat most of the time and this feeling started a month ago. The thing is, she is so dumb. My girlfriend is a hot, i can make drop with a smirk, type of girl but she doesn't realize it. And I have to walk around school watching her being given "do me against a wall" looks. I'm not saying she likes it or anything like that but she smiles at other girls and is way too nice to them, and when it comes to me she behaves like an awkward baby turtle. I'm just a jealous, insecure idiot who wants my teddy bear all for myself. I'm gonna fight Kang Seulgi. I hate her.

 

Seulgi and I both study at the same university, I'm studying music while she studies art. Art studying art, interesting i must say. We share a dorm with Irene, the beautiful but clumsy theatre major, and Wendy, the bubbly and cute music major. They're dating each other too and they're worse than bunnies if you get what i mean. Anyways, back to Kang Seul. She is a total sleepyhead but it's a monday and she has class in 1 hour and a half so I should hurry up and wake her. And maybe be mean to her. Who knows? 

I enter the room and see her sleeping, god she is so disgusting drooling all over... I approach her and shove her shoulder strongly.

 

- "Wake up idiot" 

 

Seulgi slowly opens her eyes and gives me that stupid smile that makes me weak in the knees... I hate her.

 

- "Also, wipe the drool of your face you pig", I say coldly.

 

- " Wow I love waking up to my girlfriend insulting me!", Seulgi says still very much sleepy. 

 

I don't know what has gotten into me suddenly but I have been feeling like i'm not good enough and I am confused. Seulgi has always been an awkward one but lately it's just too much. She is hot as fire but she can't even do skinship properly or whisper sweet nothings in my ears. Sometimes I just need some cuddles and a bit of reassurance.

 

- "Joy are you okay? What's wrong?", she asks while she rubs her eyes and wipes her drool.

 

- "Yes I am. Now get up, your class starts in less than an hour and a half."

 

I stand up ready to leave but Seulgi does something i totally was not expecting her to do. She grabs me by the arm and pulls me on top of her. 

 

- "Babe... Please... I know you're a bit of a satan sometimes but you're being too mean", she says and then she pouts. I want to punch that pout out of her face. Or kiss it. Hard.

 

- "Well, well... I didn't know you were capable of actually touching me or being affectionate Kang Seul!" God i really should stop being a sarcastic . 

 

- "What? Joy it's a monday morning... I have no patience for your sarcasm."

 

- "You never have patience to me! But you have patience to smile and be a total sweetheart to the damsels in distress at uni!", I scream at her and try to squirm away but I can't. Seulgi is a bit shorter than me but she is too strong. Maybe i should start going with her to the gym. Or maybe i should continue eating friend chicken. 

 

- "So this is what this is all about! Me being nice to other girls? Are you jealous?", she asks while she looks at me with worry in her eyes. She cares. This idiot isn't as dumb as I thought. 

 

- "It's just everything Seulgi! How girls look at you like you're a delicious piece of meat. How i don't feel beautiful or hot enough for you. How you're so awkward around me sometimes, that it makes me wonder if i'm your girlfriend or the cousin you never met till like 3 days ago. Lately you barely kiss me, you try to run away if I try to do skinship. You're just so frustrating!" I am still on top of her and I lay my head on her chest. There, I said it all. She deserved to hear it. 

 

I feel Seulgi slowly kiss the top of my head and hear her sigh before she speaks.

 

- "Joy, you're the most beautiful girl I ever laid my eyes on. You're so beautiful that I'm afraid to touch you. I'm afraid of you, of what you are to me. You're my kryptonite." Nerd. But sweet. "And I feel like this is so deep, this feeling in my heart, that if I get too close to you it'll explode. I'm so sorry that I made you feel sad and insecure, please understand me, the stupid bear who didn't even reali-"

 

I shut her up with a kiss. Jesus I needed this. is so nice, so warm. No offence but my girlfriend is the best kisser ever. I feel her slowly run her hands up and down my back while our tongues connect with each other. I burry my hands in her hair. God help me because the embodiment of sin is below me. I pull away from the kiss.

 

- "You're so hot", she says completely breathless, "I love you so much."

 

- "I love you too jerk. Now let's stop with the sap, enough is enough." I say while i fix her messy hair. She looks like a hot mess.

 

- "I thought you wanted a more affectionate Kang Seul?", she says while she smirks.

 

- "I do but I kinda like the love/hate thing... It's exciting and... It turns me on."

 

- "Oh really Park Sooyoung?"

 

I hate this little so much I told her 100 times already to not call me Park Soo- it i'm gonna drown her in kisses, I want her so bad.

 

- "Kiss me you ."

 

- "Ugh", she groans in such a hot way and then proceeds to take my breath away again.

 

I hate Kang Seulgi. The dropper, the slowpoke, the idiot. The way she makes me weak in the knees. The way she smiles, the way she walks. The way she wears her button up shirts on top of tank tops and her weird obsession with denim jackets. The way she's everything, and she doesn't even realize it.