25.2

Virtual Boys (GotBangtan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook wasn't surprised to met his hyung in person. He told L.Joe that he been following their news from Rapmon hyung. 

 

"Why is Taehyung ended up with them, with his basic skills he can take them all easily."  said L.Joe.

 

"V hyung had some plan. Btw L.Joe hyung how you know this place?"  

 

"A man called Hakyeon was working under this pub. I know this after I followed Dami's friend."

 

"Hyung. So you knew about them too."

 

"Yeah, Yongguk and I been argueing about this. He want to take them down but I said Dami was with them, it too risky. BTW where is she?"

 

"I'm not sure, she is not staying with us."

 

"No.. this is ain't right. Did she tell why?"  L.Joe jumped. "Nope."

 

After waited 20 minutes long, finally Taehyung safely walked out from the pub. L.Joe hyung left earlier to get things done. I patted Taehyung and had him explained what's going on. 

 

He said the gang that took him in few minutes ago was kicked out of the pub, he was quick enough to get rid from them notice and watching from far. 

 

But something was bothering Taehyung. 

 

Jungkook finally called up one of his Seoul friend and asked if he can come picked them up nearby The Voodoo. It was 23:00, both of them had left their wallet in the house. Ofcourse Jin and Jimin had called them several times, neither of them is picking up their phone. They knew already what Jin and Jimin would say to them.

 

On the way to Jaebum house, Dami received a cram message from a mysterious number. The message was telling her current whereabout and whom she with. What she is wearing and what her doing. She never let Jaebum knew because she already get Jaebum in trouble last time. 

 

Dami was nervous and panic as well. Her hands was shaking, therefore her both arms were placed infront of her chest and hugged themselves. 

 

Road sign board showed Mapo-gu instead of JYP-ro which is supposed to be GOT7's place.

 

I looked at Jaebum and he's not looking at me. All he was concentrate was on the front and road. I tried to reach him slowly, and patted him on shoulder.

 

"I don't think this is the right path to your house, Jaebum. Are you perhaps mistaken the left junction with right ones?"

 

"No....this is the right way. I didn't said we'll go to our base."

 

"But, why you didn't tell me this earlier, I could just ask you to drop me at subway just now."

 

"Why, so that you can running away from me again?"

 

"I don't understand any of your words, Jaebum. I trying being nice here,"   I couldn't believe Jaebum true face was a tough plus stubborn man. I had deal a wrong person. I took one breath before continues,   "Hey look, could you be saying you kidnapping me now."

 

"Well said, bingo."

 

"...........haha. What you serious?"

 

"I hadn't decide yet. But one of your man was caught trading drugs on a jetty last night. Jackson the one got him and he confidently claimed you the one giving him orders around."

 

"My man will not doing any harm or selling drugs. This is obvious someone

just get me framed into his dirty plan."

 

"We don't know until we found the evidence." Jaebum words really hurting me.

 

"Tell me honestly,"  

 

Jaebum had his hand clenching tight on the sterring. His temper is no joke I could tell from his wrinkles.

 

"Tell you what."  he answered without looking at me. This is what I expected.

 

My heart was beating fast. The eargerness of running from here was so tempting. What I could think right now is jumping out of the car, was only choice I had. 

 

"That you will never hate me."  I threw one last words before jumped off myself out of passenger seat. My body bumped onto hard road tar and got scratched from it. 

 

"You don't do that in running car!"  Jaebum shouted at me. 

 

"This crazy women. ARGGH!!!"  Jaebum scream while hitting his hand on sterring in frustration. He brakes and stopped the car emergency on the middle of road. He jumped off from the car and ran after Dami. 

 

[Dami]
My hand was scratch and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter