Episode 2

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CONTINUE SCENE FROM EPISODE 1

This is so awkward. One girl froze like a statue. As she can feel the young man's breath against her neck. His head leaning towards her crook of neck. His black hair fall over. She even can smelled the lavendar from his hair. Its so suffacated. A weird butterfly is happening.

Shin Hye POV

I try to shake squid's hand. Arghh! I can't even moves. Because his weight is all over my body. 

"Yah..! Jung Yong Hwa..!" I turned down my voice a little. I don't want to wake up my parent. They are sleeping indeed. Heol. It's still early for me. Unlike my parent. They treasure their good time together since my father often leave us for his job. 

I cleared my throat. 'Is he wake or dead?' 

"Yah.. I will count to three. If you want to live and graduate, let me go. Before I kill you, squid.." I blackmailed him. This is how I treat him for 25 years of our live.

Yong Hwa POV

My vision still blur and unstable. I keep hang myself to Lady. She struggling to free herself. I want to give in but I cannot opens my eyes either. Its feel so numb.

"Agashi.. I'm sick.. Mig..Err.. Migrain." I whispered to her ear. 

Shin Hye POV

I breath in, breath out. 

"Yah. I counting right now. Hana. Dul. Set..!"

Bump! I push him using my elbow. Yeah! Girl superpower. I bend down to him. I lock our eyes. I look at him while my other hand grab his pyjamas colar. His pure face already becomes pale. I'm so devil right now. 

"Yah. Listen here. I'm not your anyone. You're my maid and I'm your Lady. Please take it or leave it. Arasseo?" I still look at his black eyes. Instead of angry at me, he smiles to me. Seriously. 

"Are you mad?" I asked the squid. He silenced a bit. 

"Agashi.. Do you hate me?" I look away from his gaze. I pull my self and turn on the pile. The water flowing through.

"No." I watched him rise up. He holds my hand. I froze by his act. I want to break it. 

"But I lik-" I shut his mouth using a sponge in my hand which is full of soap. 'How dare him holds my precious hand..'

"Agashi.. The so..Arghh.. The soap." He coughed a bit, He spat the soap bubble away. I try no to vomit my lava of laughter. Because he look so funny. I gains some breath. 

"I will break you into a piece if you touch me again. Arasseo? Go away. I don't think you' re sick. Your MIGRAIN cannot fool me."

I watched the squid quickly rise and rince his mouth. Because I shut him using the sponge full of soap. Haha. Serves his right. I put away the apron. He leans his back against the sink. His bangs almost close his eyes. 

"Its your fault, agashi. You flatted my bicycle tyres. BOTH!" I cleared my throat.

FLASHBACK..

Yong Hwa POV

Finally, our class finish around 6 o'clock. I walks to the bicycle parking. From far, I saw Jonghyun standing straight. He waved his hand. Asking me to run to him.

I run while put my spec stable on my nose. I smiled to Jonghyun and patted lightly his shoulder. 

"Yah. Your Lady is quite interesthing." I lock our gaze. Its look like he is looking on something. Jonghyun pushed my shoulder. OH.MY.GOD. I can feel my knee becomes weak. Jonghyun laugh histerical. 

"Seriously. I cannot believe this. How..?" I can't say anything. A loud hon from behind. I twist my body. Slowly, Lady's car swing in front of me while her face almost like a cute devil. Included her evil smirk and wave good bye hand. 

Jonghyun hold my shoulder. 

"What to do, young man? Just live with it. Na, kadda. Anneyong.." 

"Yah.. Jonghyun-ah.. Aish. Damn it..!" I watched Jonghyun have left me alone. I don't have a choice. I walks while bring my bicycle too. 'Agashi.. Argghh..!!!'

END OF FLASHBACK..

Yong Hwa POV

"Apologize first.. A-aaga-shi." She move forward to me. I gulped my saliva.

"Bwoh..?! Yah. Neon chugos.. Aresseo..?! Who ask you to mess with me? I told you, don't ever mess with me..!" I look away from Lady's gaze. I move backwards a little. Slowly, I say to her.

"You're SCARY. No one will married you..! Bwuek..!!" I runs to my room and leave Lady alone at the kitchen. I need to save my life if I want to graduate. She is scary when she's angry. I turn a bit to her. From upstair, she still looking at me. I can see a mad shadow behind her.

"Agashi.. You're on drug, aren't you? Don't worry. I will never tell your father. Pinky promise." I smiled to Lady and stucked my tongue. is a best thing to me. 

"Bwoh? Heol. Its not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter