Games

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00bkjy5Qc5c&feature=related

--------

Thankfully, he was wearing over-sized sunglasses and a beanie so no one recognized him. Jaejoong stormed over and yanked Youngjae away.

“Jaejoong oppa!” You hissed. How dare he just storm in and take over as if he had been in the father position all his life!

“Get away from my son.” Jaejoong menacingly growled as he drew Youngjae back.

Ju Won raised an eyebrow, “From what I know, you haven’t been a decent father figure yet.” “What?” Jaejoong shot him a deadly glare.

“Enough! Stop!” You blocked Youngjae’s ears, “He doesn’t know!”

Jaejoong turned to you, “But why is HE here when it’s Daddy Day?! I’m Youngjae’s father! Not him!”

“I told you to be quiet!” You frantically hissed. “People are starting to stare!” Jaejoong stopped. The curious eyes looked away.

“Ju Won oppa is here to support Youngjae.” You defended, “Like he has always done.”

Jaejoong flinched at that word, “But he’s not the father.”

“He’s qualified enough.” You argued.

Jaejoong stayed stubborn, “I don’t care what you say. I deserve to be here and support my son.”

“Let’s see if you can try with your millions of fans.” You stormed off with Youngjae who curiously looked back at him. Jaejoong frowned *I will stay!* But it was hard for him to join in any of the activities. He had to stay away from crowds of people and couldn’t interact fully with Youngjae.

One lady came over and tapped him, “Aren’t you Hero Jaejoong of DBSK?” “No,” He rejected in a gruff voice as he pulled his mask over his mouth, “Never even heard of the guy.” “Hmm.” She left. Jaejoong sighed in relief *This is so hard.* He watched you wipe Youngjae’s messy mouth and Ju Won feeding him. Ju Won laughed and held out a piece of sausage, “You eat, too.” You shyly smiled and took a bite.

Jaejoong gritted his teeth and clenched his fist possessively *That’s MY family!* The teacher clapped her hands, “Now we’ll have games!”

“Ready to play, Youngjae?” Ju Won smiled. He eagerly nodded. “Hey, I should play with him.” Jaejoong stepped up. Ju Won gave him an amused smirk, “Okay, but don’t blame me if you hit the front pages tomorrow.” *.* Jaejoong thought.

Ju Won and Youngjae went to play while you watched from the benches. They waved from the fields. You smiled and waved back. You glanced at Jaejoong, who was sulking a few feet away. Your smile faded and you actually felt bad for him. You slowly walked up to him, “Are you sure you want to stay? There’s nothing you can do here.” “I don’t need that rubbed into my face.” Jaejoong growled.

You paused then gathered some food. “Here.” You held it out to him with a soda. Jaejoong blinked at you.

You flushed pink and looked away, “Don’t starve yourself while you’re waiting for a miracle to happen.” You pushed the items into his arms and walked away *Why did I do that?* You shook your head.

Jaejoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter