Blind date Part 2 { TOPBOM & RIRIN COUPLE }

We Got Married *YG Special*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

= At the Love Museum =

TOPBOM TV

The camera focus when BOM get out on her car.. she waved in the camera..

Bom : Oh~! Are you here to record me?! Am I looking good? Annyeong, I just got here in the museum.. but I think my husband is not here! Tch~! Minus for handsome points..

PD : We will wait here for your husband bom-shi..

Bom : arasso! Wah~~! Amazing tricks right? Here, let me play for a while..”

PMS : hahahaha! Bom likes the love museum, she’s playing without her husband..

EN : Where is TOP-shi?! Aish~~!

BOM (smiling) : Ppa ppram bbam baa!! Aigoo~! (shrieking) The sharks will eat me!! Where’s my body!! Kyaaa…  it’s only my head!!  Wahhh!! Farewell…(jump on head’s shark) poink!! Hahahahahaha… this museum is fun and amusing yeorubun.. you should visit this with your boyfriends.. you’ll have agood time!! (thumbs up)

TOP’s voice : Why are you having fun without me?

Bom : T-t-t-t-TABI!!!! Why are you here?! When did you come back from korea?

TOP : Last night.. ARE YOU MY WIFE????

Bom : HUH?!! I am?? Ohh~! I-I guess I am… You’re my husband?? Yah~! Why are you late?! Guys should wait for girls not the other way around..

TOP : mianhe.. I overslept!

PD : So now that both of you are here, please choose among these three doors..

Bom : You're not gonna choose garden, right? (wriggle her brow)

TOP (shake her head) : We choose Dream house..

PD : please proceed now to the door you like and open it..

As TOP open the door, they have a 'wow' expression as they roam their eyes in the room.. tha camera capture they dumbstruck face..

HKH : hahahaha.. they are both amaze! 

KJM : they look like a kids! aren't they so cute couple..

TOP: WOAHHH!!!

BOM : Kyahhhh!!

  The staffs startled as the couple both yell at the same time and dumbfounded looking at the couple whose jumps up and down excitedly..

EN : Is TOP-shi really like that?! I mean is that a cool & mysterious TOP really?

PMS: hahahaha.. this is the part of TOP -shi I love the most.. 

KJM : you're too old to fangirling TOP-shi, min sung-ah!

PMS: hihihihihihi..

PD (smiling) : eherm! here’s your mission..

TOP & BOM : mianhe! (read the mission # 3 and nodded together)

BOM (whisper) : we really look an idiot,right?! ottoke! do you think we will don't have any air today? do you think they'll cut us?? 

TOP (scratch his head) : I don't know bommie.. let's just do our best today!

[ First Picture ]

 [ they have to form a heart sign on their head and smile to the camera *credits to the owner* ]

Bom (whisper in herself) : tch! this is very simple.. I can do this with anyone..

TOP (heard bom's murmuring) : What did you say??

BOm (giggle then hold TOP's hand without care) : ani.. Let's proceed in no.2

TOP astonishingly look at their hands intertwined with each other..

[ 2nd Picture : Living room ]

 [ Imagine TOPBOM is like that but TOP is squatting and have to hold bom in that position]

Bom (her eyes widen) : D-do we really have to d-do this?! I-i mean, isn't this too romantic? (she stare again the picture and shake her head)

TOP (chuckled): pfft! bommie, that's what we are potrying in this show.. C'mon! Are you backing out? (proving bom)

Bom (voice rise up) : ANIYA!! I can do this! but can you lift me? huh? HUH?  (challengingTOP and rise her brow)

TOP : O-of course! I can.. Y-you're n-not that h-heavy..!! (forced smile and gulp)

Bom (glare at TOP) : Arasso! just don't drop me or I'll kick you...

As TOP lift Bom.. Bom instantly hold him in the neck that made them have an EYE CONTACT..

Bom (thoughts) : Tabi's touching my upper leg..i hope he will not drop me for real but what is this warm feeling I feel???

TOP(thoughts)  : Bom's face is really chubby that I want to eat her red cheeks.. hehehe! 

PD : TOP-shi you can drop bom-shi now.. you're picture is taken 1 minute ago..

[ 3rd picture : Garden ]

[ imagine TOP lifting BOM in the air ]

BOM (worried) : are you okay tabi?? did any bones crack??

TOP : hahaha. ani! C'mon let's proceed to no. 3 ( hold Bom's hand without care)

This time BOM is the one whose looking their hands clasp with each other..

[4th Pic : Bed ]

[ imagine TOP have to rest his head to BOM while She eats a corn that's why TOP smile a little ]

Bom (doing fighting!) : this is the last.. let's do this!! 

TOP (whisper to her) : yeah, we got this! and I think they'll never cut us.. 

TOP put his head to Bom shoulder, he instantly close his eyes and feeling comfortable and warm...

PD (clap) : cut! great jo--- (cut off by bom)

Bom ( put her finger to her lips) : shhh!! he's sleeping! you can go PD-nim.. thank you for today!

~ Pack up Scene ~

    As the picture got taken and the episode for blind date is now done.. the two sit still there! she can't wake up TOP who must be tired from all his activities..

   Bom got hungry and request a corn.. she's eating a corn when TOP open his eyes and see bommie eating corn..

Bom (eating corn) : Go on.. you can sleep!  I don't mind..

TOP (dazzling smile) : you're the best pillow I've ever had.. Can I have some? I'm hungry! (hungrily eyeing the corn)

Bom (give the corn to TOP ) : here! eat that side!

TOP (notice that there's a kerne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter