Again!?!

My girlfriend comes from the past!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy POV

Eversince the incident a year ago, Jiyeon became distant and quiet, she doesn't eat a lot wich is really weird and she is always distracted...

I don't know why her meeting with our "Hero" changed her so much but i'm worried...

I asked Vic unnie to try finding Lightning but she disapeared, it's like our "savior" never existed...

Jiyeon is always carrying a whistle, i think she said that if we get attacked again she just needed to blow in it and Lightning would come to our rescue.

I didn't think that what happened back then was really a battle between persons from the past but i'm starting to think that either Jiyeon hit her head really hard or that it was true...

Jiyeon POV

It's been a year, a year of lonelyness...

I don't know why but, as soon as Lightning went away i felt like a part of my heart was gone with her...

I feel alone even if i am surounded by people,

I feel empty even if i eat,

I feel like, without this mysterious girl, i can't live...

Even if the girls would keep saying that it was probably made up and that it was not true , i believe every words my savior told me like i knew she was saying the truth.

Victoria POV

Today is the begining of our second break since our debut, it's a 5 month long break.

It's been exactl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter