Attention

Lucky Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There's so much to do and so little time and I- damn it, where's that paper?"

Luhan was certain he was going to miss Sehun as he ran into the school buildings and towards the art class, his brown hair in a tangled mess.

His mind was racing in a hundred different directions, eyes skimming over the ideas he'd jotted down for the project and moving to the sketches he'd been working on since the past few days. The papers were in a heap in his binder, frustrating him to no end.

He wanted to finalize the idea for their project today and not waste yet another art class just bickering with Sehun or giving each other dirty looks. The deadline was just 5 days away which further added to his frustration.

For as long as he could remember, Lu had seeked refugee from the world in sketching and painting. Whatever troubled him was etched into papers or painted on a canvas, and now that he was doing what he had always loved, he did not want to waste it on a boy .

"Oh for 's sake now!" he cursed under his breath yet again, being pulled out of his thoughts , as a sheet slipped from his pile and fluttered towards the class itself in the cool breeze. Clutching the folder to his chest, he ran behind it frantically, only to bump into something hard and fall back on his with an oomf.

Papers flew, and his eyes went wide as he grabbed them from the air and the floor, dropping to his knees and muttering curses. "Can't you see where you're going?" he snapped angrily, his eyes trained on the floating papers everywhere. "My pages are everywhere!" he wailed, "Are you-"

"Did you make these?"

Luhan did not have to look up to know that voice. The voice wasn't one which he heard a lot, but he could never forget it. He died to hear it every day.

He looked up, shaking his eyes out of his hair as he did, to find Sehun studying his papers with a strange look. He looked up at him, making his head drop again. He just hoped he had not seen him gawping at his face.

"Did you?" he presses again, and Luhan looked up, wide-eyed.
That has to be the most words he's ever spoken to me, he thought before nodding.

"I did, yes." He said, before quietly taking the papers from his hands.

With a slight nod, Sehun got up. "Well, they're good." He said, so quietly that Luhan thought he has imagined it at first.

His eyes followed him as he walked into the class and out of his sight, before smiling like a Cheshire cat.

Quickly collecting his papers and putting them in his binder, Lu got up, ready to head in when he felt a hand curl around his wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?" A slight scowl comes over Luhan's face as he turns, coming face to face with...

Krystal?
What the ? Why the ?

"Do you think no one notices how much of a you're being, pulling those tricks with Sehun first, and now Jongin? " She asks, making Lu frown slightly.

"Excuse me?" he replied, and Krystal snorts.

"You heard me. I see you every day, acting like a rabid puppy and being the little you are. Honestly, what are you even doing here?" she snapped, "Just go back to whatever garbage bin you came from. No one cares, and Sehun just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter