Breaking the Ice

Cooking Mansion (in construction)

Tuesday 2nd October, 7am, Seohae's Mansion

Seohyun appears from her room with cymbals and stands near Kyuhyun's room and begins to hit them together. Not long after, Kyuhyun emerged from his room dressed in school uniform with an angry looking face.

"Who--" Kyuhyun was about to scream at the person banging the instruments until he saw it was Seohyun. "I think it would be better to clap it in their rooms, you know Hyomin is in the bathroom and I am already awake"

"I need to respect their privacy in return for my own"

"I'll go make breakfast then" Kyuhyun went downstairs and to his room while Hyomin is heard humming bo peep bo peep in the toilet. After a few more banging from Seohyun's cymbals, Joon rushed out of his room.

"What's happening? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. School starts in an hour, your school uniform is in your room, and call your deaf brother to wake up while you're at it." Joon sighed and went back up stairs and called his brother to wake up. He then got his uniform and opened the door to the bathroom when Hyomin was still in there.

"Ahh! Get out! Get Out!" Hyomin screamed while hitting Joon and she ran down stairs. "Joon just went into the bathroom while I was still in there!"

"Let me go teach him a lesson." Seohyun went up stairs and found Joon in his room changing, she quickly turned around and started shouting "You! How dare you walk into bathroom when someone is still in there you--"

"I'm here" Seohyun turned around and saw Joon in the school uniform. "How could you walk into the bathroom!?"

"I didn't know anyone in the bathroom..."

"That doesn't mean you are innocent!"

"Stop shouting at my brother!" Younghwa stood in front of Seohyun.

"You guys...errg!" Seohyun stormed downstairs.

"Joon, don't you ever do it again. I can't always save you and we don't want any troubles here" Younghwa went back into his room. Minutes later, Kyuhyun came to both of their rooms and placed their breakfast and went back downstairs without saying anything. After 30 minutes, they left home and sat on the bus to school.

----------

They arrive at school and stand outside of the school gates, Joon looked at Hyomin and she caught his eye and she glared at him before using the shcool jacket to overly cover herself. Just then, Yoona, best friends with Hyomin and Seohyun, came over and greeted them.

"Who are they?" Yoona asked looking at Joon and Younghwa.

"erts, no need to care about them, let's go" Seohyun dragged Yoona along while Kyuhyun and Hyomin followed them.

"How about us?" Younghwa called for them, but they didn't turn around and respond.

"Just follow them."

"Wow you're smart."

Annoucement: To all graduating this year, meet at the school hall in 5 minutes

"That should be us." Seohyun and her group quickly walked to the hall.

"Do we still follow them?" Younghwa asked his brother. Joon shrugged.

"Hey there hottie" A bunch of girls approached Younghwa.

"Oh Hey~"

"We don't have time for this! Excuse me..." Joon dragged Younghwa away. "We're going to follow them." They both walked to the hall and Younghwa was waving at the girls.

----------

Every one graduating this year assembled to the hall and waited patiently for the principle to do his speech. When the principle appeared, everyone quieted down.

"As you all know we are in October, there's not much time left before you have your major exams. I urge you all to try your best and never to forget the cooking skills you learned here. Good luck. Dismissed." The principle walked off and the students began talking and walking off to their respective classes.

"Well that was a waste of time" Younghwa whined.

"There's no time to waste! We need to continue to follow them!" They both continued to follow Seohyun's group until they reached their class.

----------

8:30am, Classroom 206, Vita High

Everyone sat in the seats and when Joon and Younghwa tried to go into class, someone stopped them.

"You guys must be the new students Seohae enrolled you in." Younghwa and Joon looked confused but nodded anyway.

"I am the teacher of this class, you can call me teacher Kim or sir Kim, whatever fits you best. Please come in when I tell you to." Teacher Kim walked into the classroom and began talking. "Goodmorning class. Before we start, I'll introduce two new elite students recommended by Seohae. Please come in." When The brothers walked in, many students began murmuring and talking about them. Joon looked especially shy because Hyomin was glaring at him. "Please introduce yourselves."

"Errr...I am Younghwa and this is my brother Joon." The students began to talk louder.

"Hush! Quiet down!" The teacher ordered his students. "Are there any special talents you can show us?"

"I'll cook something random" Younghwa said proudly.

"I can taste anything, and I can arrange foods into a nice presentation". Joon murmured shyly.

"Okay then, who would like to give ingredients for this young man to try?" The teacher asked the class. Seohyun, Kyuhyun and Hyomin raised their hands up. "I see, please start preparing then." The three immediately began chopping up some ingredients while Younghwa was preparing his ingredients and Joon sitting awkwardly at the teachers desk.

"We're done." Kyuhyun, Seohyun and Hyomin each held a small plate and put it in front of Joon.

"It's red chilli, green chilli and chilli powder, there's no need to taste" Joon answered confidently.

"So that means whatever we give you, you don't have to taste to know it?" Hyomin questioned.

"No."

"Then you have to taste it."

"But--"

"You can't handle some spices?" Joon tasted all three, he painfully said red chilli, green chilli and chilli powder and ran to the bathroom. Younghwa turned around and saw this.

"Sir Kim, can I have that girl taste my dish too?" Younghwa pointed to Seohyun.

"Whatever." Younghwa's eyes beamed and rushed to get the plates of the chillies and threw it all in his mixture and began mixing. Seohyun stared in shock.

"Oh, my head hurts" Seohyun touched her forehead and tried to faint onto the ground.

"Oh dear! Looks like you need someone else to taste your dish." Teacher Kim said.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure she wakes up and gets a lot of energy once I feed her a lot of this" Younghwa smirked. Seohyun immediately woke up and said she was fine.

"Why is Joon taking so long? I think we were too much, I'll check on him" Hyomin ran to the bathroom.

"Hyo--"

"Done! Here, taste some." Younghwa threw chopsticks at Seohyun and placed the dish in front of her. Seohyun hesitantly takes a nibble and starts to cough non stop. Younghwa started to laugh, and Seohyun took this chance and took a handful of Younghwa's dish and shoved it in his mouth. They both quickly ran to the bathroom.

----------

Hyomin reached the bathroom and sees Joon panting and huffing.

"Are you alright?"

"Why don't you -cough- try and taste -cough- the three chillies -cough- at once?" Joon angrily bellowed.

"Well let's see if you were a girl and a guy comes into the bathroom while you're in it! I was only trying to see if you were okay, looks like I shouldn't have come here" Hyomin ran off and Joon felt guilty.

----------

Everyone settles down, and Joon, Seohyun and Younghwa recovered from the chilli blow.

"Okay, Younghwa, you will be in group A, Joon in group B! Now we'll officially start class!" Teacher Kim started to write the recipe on the board.

"What!? That is just crazy" Seohyun whined while Kyuhyun sighed.

"Hey guys, this group seems interesting"

"It's not for interesting purposes, it's for cooks with great dreams" Kyuhyun assured Younghwa.

"Only for you..." Seohyun quietly murmured.

On the side of the class, Joon walked slowly towards B group, who has Hyomin, Yoona and a random dude in it.

"I'm Yoona, you know Hyomin and this is Tal" Yoona introduced each member briefly.

"Hi, I'm Joon" Joon took a step towards Hyomin, and Hyomin took a step back.

"Can you not take up so much space?" Hyomin eyed Joon from top to bottom.

"Sorry."

"So this is how we do it, we'll make it tomorrow and I'll test you guys. Class dismissed." As soon as the teacher said 'class' Hyomin ran over to Kyuhyun and Seohyun.

"That guy is so annoying." Hyomin whinged.

"I know my brother is a bit weird, but I'm totally different" Younghwa took a step closer to Hyomin. Joon and Yoona walked over to them. The 6 of them walked to their next class, despite their arguments before, they all chatted.

Announcement: Younghwa and Joon from class 206, come to the principal's officer immediately!

----------

Subscribe and comment thank you ^^