oo1

When Those 8 Letter Words Become Nothing, But Meaningless…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 1[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]It’s been raining for the past 3 weeks, yet the only thing that Aaron could do is sit near the living room window and stare out into the gray, gloomy clouds and it made him wonder about what he’d done wrong in his life that made it so complicated now. With a bottle of Rootbeer in his possession, he decided to take a sip and let his thoughts wander off elsewhere, but then it hit him…Where’s Tia Li when he needed her around when it was raining this bad?

“Tia Li!”

Still no reply from her.

“Tia Li!” he called again, but this time louder.

After 2 minutes of waiting for a reply and didn’t get one, he decided to get up from where he sat and walked towards the bedroom. Surprisingly, it’s 12pm and she was still laying in bed, asleep.

“Hey sleepy head, it’s already 12pm…aren’t you gonna get up any time soon?” He asked, sitting near her bed side.

“Give me another hour.” She replied in a tired tone.

“Oh, c’mon. You’ve been sleepin’ all day. Get up.” With that he started shaking the bed.

“Arghhhhh!” When she refused to get up, he decided to shake it harder.

“I won’t stop ‘til you get your up.” He was enjoying every moment of this, yet to see her mad…it’s pretty cute….

“Aaron, you better stop.” She warned.

“Nope. I’m not gonna stop ‘til your is outta bed.” He said, as he continued on tryin’ to piss her off.

“You have 5 seconds to stop or you’ll be asking for it.” She warned, this time she was serious.

“Why are you bein’ such a ? All I want is for you to spend time with me…I miss having to hold you in my arms.” His voice sounded saddening.

“I already told you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter