Part 1

You, me, him & her.

Part 1 :

“Hey! What’s up with this blindfold, Aron? “
“D-Don’t peak! I’m warning you, Ai!”
“Hehe, I’m really curious now. Please be quick, baka-Aroooon… “
“Baka  janai! “

Ai’s POV (Flashback):
I could tell he’s pouting by now although I couldn’t see. Aron and I were dating for like 5 years or more, I couldn’t tell the exact date on the day we officially together. But I truly love this guy. At the moment when he guided me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulls me up onto his lap. I could feel his breath on the back on my neck as he reach up to undo my blindfold. I blinked twice as to clear my vision and gasps at the moment I saw..
“Aron!”
“Marry me, Koizumi Ai..” I could tell he grinned like a kid behind my neck. He knows I couldn’t resist this kind of request. Of course I’ll say yes! He interlocks our fingers together gently when he wears me the ring, resting his chin on my shoulder.
“You’re a very simple guy, I was hoping for more though. “ I raised my hands up high and stares at the shining ring. He nuzzles his lips on my cheek and give a peck.
“I just thought that I might don’t have the time to propose you, sorry..”
“Baka.“ I reaches for the strands of his hair and playfully ruffles them.
“ ..Aron daisuki..”

Ai’s POV (Flashback END)

Ai stood there in her bedroom, motionless. She stared at her white pearl wedding dress, laying flatly on her bed. She smiles bitterly and gently kneel down beside the bed. Her slender fingertips touches the fabric, remembering the memories buried inside.
As a strong wind burst into the room but gently touches her, she found beads of her own tears falling on her ring finger. “Aron…”

“Ai? Are you there? “ Michiyo called as she knocked. Michiyo is Ai’s cousin and also her best friend. Michiyo heard ruffling sounds and then the door were opened by itself, revealing a messy Ai with her swollen eyes.
“Ai.. When will you stop hurting yourself?”
 

Ai didn’t answer her instead passing through her and walked downstairs to the kitchen, reaching for her breakfast silently.
Michiyo just sighed and follows her, a comb in her hand. She groomed Ai’s hair gently while Ai just let her, still silently finishing her breakfast.
“Gochisosama dea..” Ai murmured.

“..and…arigatou for the breakfast, Michi..” Ai gave a small smile as she picked up her bag and walked out.
Michiyo smiled back happily as she cleaned the dishes, she looked out from the window and secretly prayed. “Onegai, kami-sama..”

***
“Tadaima..” Ai came back with a bucket full with fresh strawberries, placing it on a table.
“Okaeri nas- again, strawberries?”
“Aron likes them..” Ai picked up a cup of hot milk given by Michiyo.
“What a waste, you bought lots of them but you didn’t even eat them..Though I’m the only one who actually finished it in this house..”
“….”
“Ai… it’s time to move on..”
“…..”
“He’s gone…”

*FLASHBACK

“Brain cancer?”
“Are you sure, doctor?! This can’t be true!”
“Relax, Ms Koizumi.. yes, Mr. Kwak. it’s confirmed based on the screen here and here..” The doctor explained by showing the brain condition.
“No! No!! “ Ai placed her hands over her ears.
“Ai ! “
Aron reaches for Ai who almost fell from the chair. He could fell her body goes limp.
“I’m fine…” Aron smiled as Ai hugged him tight. He could fell his shoulder goes wet at the moment he heard his lover sobbing uncontrollably ,clutching onto his shirt. “No…” Ai’s voice was weak. “I don’t wanna lose you…”
Aron caress his lover’s back soothingly and kissed the top of her head. “No worries.. I’m fine. “

***

Aron coughed hard and barely stabilizing himself as he abruptly walked toward the bathroom. He reaches for the medicine on the shelf but his grip loosen, the bottles fell and hit the floor, breaking the lid.
Ai walked into their apartment and gasps at the sight of her lover hugging himself in the bathroom, breathing hardly and was holding the pain in his head. She had the groceries she just bought around her feet before she rushed toward her lover, phone in her hand.
“Stay with me!”

***
 

“No more!” Aron groaned and pushed all his medicine aside, he hissed at the pain on his arm and looked around just to find Ai staring at him in horror. “Aron!” He saw her eyes were tearing up, she reaches for him but gasps at the moment Aron distance himself and hissed at her. “Don’t come close! Go away!”
“No!”
“GO!”
“I don’t wanna leave you!”
“.. I don’t wanna hurt you..”
“Aron, listen to me!”
“No, you.. listen to me..” Aron reaches up and wipes Ai’s tears, cupping her cheeks in his hands. “..don’t give me hard time in letting you go..”
 

***
“Let me in!”
“You need to stay outside, Ms Koizumi.”
“Aron!” Ai screamed as she catches air, Aron’s eyes was smiling at her as he was hurried brought away into the ICU room.

“….”

Only few hours after,a doctor came out and shakes his head, he didn’t make it. “I’m sorry but that’s all we are able to do..”

“Date of death , 10/September/2012”

At the moment Ai felt her world darken.

FLASHBACK END

“You are giving a hard time for me to let you go, too..” Ai looked up from her cup, muttering those words slow enough for only her to hear.

“Anyway, get ready. We’ll need to go to your old apartment and get your stuffs. “

“Alright..”

Ai went to her old apartment that was once shared with her beloved, she tried to get rid of all those memories but failed for the thousands times. She wasn’t able to go there these times but it’s time for her to face the reality.

Ai’s POV

I arrived at my old apartment with Michi, only to gather my stuffs. That’s all. But it’s too hard that I couldn’t help to glance over our photos. Michi grabbed my hand and shakes her head in “No” motion. I nodded and closed my eyes, clearing my throat before going into my room with heavy footsteps. Every place in our house brings back memories, all I saw is you smiling till the end..
As I take a step inside, I saw confetti being thrown high and fell around me. A loud voice shouting “Happy birthday!” were heard and there I saw Aron’s younger brother, Jr smiling while showing a big birthday cake with my name on it. Michi comes from behind and stood beside him. “Surprised!”

“..isk..” I fell on my knee and realized that I couldn’t stop myself from crying. Michi came close but I raise a hand, stood up and shake my head telling her that I’m fine. Jr look concerned as he placed the cake on the table, “I’ll get something for you to drink, alright?” I just nodded while cupping my face in my hands, tears streaming from the gap between my fingers.

10/September. My birth day..also, the day Aron leaves me.

I wonder how can I possibly forget about today?

His face seems to be fading from my head along these two years, his touch, his warmness, his gentle smile, his scent, all seems just like a dream. Only photos could bring some part of him back to me to keep in mind.

  “Ai, Aron wants me to give you this on your 20th birthday..” Jr handed me something seems like a diary and placed a glass of water on the table.  He patted my head and gives me a smile as I looked up at him.

I look down at the diary and saw Aron’s name were wrriten on it, there’s a small photo of me and him beneath,I tug my hair behind my ear and look up at Jr again but I found him helping Michi with my stuffs, away from me. He was giving me some space. A finger of mine pushed the diary opened, revealing the first page.

Aron’s writing. Ugly.

I laughed a little and begin to read my now called as precious treasure.

“Happy Birthday, baby. You have grown into wonderful woman, yes I’m watching over you. Oh I bet you’re complaining about my writing again, weren’t you? Don’t laugh!”

“Aron ba-kaaa~” I pronounce it playfully. It’s the first time since forever that I realize I was actually smiling, I could feel like he was there talking to me at the moment.

“Knowing you, I bet you would call me Aron baka, right? How do I know? That’s a secret!”

I pouted.

“Anddd you’re pouting by now, right? Haha, you’re so cute that I could just come and give you a hug! Have you taken your bath? Yes? Good girl. No? I’ll just pick you up and throw you into the pool outside. Yes, tongues out at you.”

“….”

“….”

“….”

I pressed the book onto my chest, facing up and close my eyes, finally feeling secured and calm, it’s shocking that I could actually feel like this after reading the first page.

“A page for a day, understand? I’ll be there for you.Love, your baka fiancé.”

“Saranghae, Aron.” I clutch onto the book tightly and smiled toward the sky.

Ai’s POV END

***

Meanwhile..

“Click!”

“Hey Yuto, where did you put the drinks?”

“Click!”

“Oi!”

“Don’t bother me, Hikaru! I’m busy here!”

“And I’m dying because of lack of water while you enjoying your wonderful time as a camera freak, right.” Hikaru walked toward their motorcycle, lifting Yuto’s luggage and brought it into their camping site.

“Yuto!”

“Hnn?”

“Your damn phone is ringing!”

“Oh shoot! That must be Raiya!” Yuto climbed up toward their camping site, camera in hand.

“M-Moshi-moshi? Raiya?”

“Onii, you forgot to bring your drinks with you. Again. “

“ Ah…”

“Don’t ‘Ah’ me! You forgetful clumsy baka big bro! ”

“ Uwaa! Gomen ne, Raiya! I didn’t mean to!”

“Tsk! So am I supposed to send them to you?”

“.. no I guess?” Yuto rubbed the back of his neck while looking at Hikaru who was busy unpacking.

“Great! I gotta go and meet up with my friends, laters! “ Raiya’s voice changes immediately, Yuto frowned at the moment with his eyebrows twitched.

“O-Oi! Raiya, behave you little brat!”

“I will- . . .tuuut…”

Yuto sighed as Raiya hung up on him.

“Let me guess, you want me to go out the woods and go buy the drinks at the town.” Hikaru stated as he put a hand on his hip, frowning. Yuto grinned innocently and earn a big hit from his best friend on the head. “Oww! Don’t play with the head!” Yuto pouted as he look toward Hikaru who was mumbling and went riding his motorcycle away from the site, away from his sight.

“Alright, I’m almost finish!” Yuto looked around and begin snapping few more pictures for his collection.

Yuto’s POV

“A-re? There’s an apartment in the woods? Seems like there’s living person.” I put my camera down and approached the said apartment. “Semms like an abandon building..” I aimed my favorite camera and zoomed in, focusing if i could spotted anyone.

“There’s a girl..” I spoke up and zoomed in more, finally I was able to see the girl’s face. “Click! “I took a photo and gasps at the moment the girl turn to look at me.

“….” The girl just stared quietly at me and I stared back unconsciously , suddenly my expression turns into a frown as my mind suddenly begin to clear up. “Why would a girl do in the woods, alone in the apartment?”

“Is she a..GHOST?!” I could feel the hair on the back of my neck begin raise, uncomfortable feelings begin to overwhelm me.

“Oi.”

“ARGH!”

“What the fish, Yuto! You scares me!”
“Hikaru! “ I spreads my arms to hug him but I ended hugging air and falling. “Itte..”
“Dinner calling, now!” Hikaru laughed and reaches out his hand toward me. As I was going to take his hand, he pulled back and ran away.
“Darn it!” I cursed as I ended up falling again on my . I glance over the apartment again and the girl wasn’t there anymore. I shivers at the thought the sky darken and quickly follow Hikaru.

“I’ll investigate the apartment tomorrow.” I clenches my fists and nodded.

“What- ment? “ Hikaru blinked.

“Woman.”

“Haa?”

“I saw a girl or to be exact, a woman at an apartment over there.” I pointed out  toward the darkness.

“What the freak man, it’s late and you’re talking about ghosts?!”

I shoved my camera onto his face, rubbing it.

“How am I supposed to see if you rubbed the camera, literally on my face?” Hikaru flicks my forehead and take the camera from my hands. As I was rubbing my aching forehead, damn it hurts. I heard him mutters “Incredible.”

“What do you think?”

“She’s pretty.”

“That’s not what I meant.”

“Hahaha!”

“You are a weirdo.”

“Why thank you, that’s a big compliment.” Hikaru grinned and shove the camera back to me.

“Hey you got your saliva on the screen, ewrgh. Disgusting!”

“Here’s the sponge and soap, clean it.”

“Hikaru!” I laughed and throws the sponge directly on his face but he manage to dodge. Damn it.

“Let’s investigate.” His face suddenly turns serious while biting on his dinner. He’ll be a very good actor.

I look down on my camera and nod once. Who are you, lady?

Yuto’s POV END

***

“Ai, you wanna spend the night here?”

“Yeah, you can go back home if you want to.I’ll stay here for couple weeks.” Ai walks into the living room from the balcony and sits on the sofa.

“Well, I need to get my homework done by tonight so, I’ll go now.”

“Alright.” Ai waved Michiyo a goodbye.

“Do you want me to accompany you? I don’t trust you to be alone. “ Jr asked as he patted Ai on the shoulder. “…cause I saw a campsite nearby in the woods, there might be a bunch of naughty kids or teenagers. “

“Iie, I’ll be alright. I’ve seen them. They didn’t seem like they would harm me, plus there’s only two guy. It’s no big deal. “ Ai smiled warmly and put a hand over Jr’s. Jr sigh in relief and smiled back “Give me a call if they come to bother you, alright?”

Jr has been a good friend with her since before Ai and his older brother get together. Both of them are in good relationship and Jr always been there for her.

“I got your number on the emergency dial, Jr. Thank you for everything today.”

“You’re welcome. It’s my duty as a brother and a friend right?” Jr winked playfully as he messed Ai’s bangs. Ai pouted then grins like a happy kid and blinks at the moment Jr frowned straight at her.

“What’s wrong?”

“N-No. It’s just that it has been forever that I ever saw you sincerely happy. The last time is when you with A- ..sorry.”

“It’s okay. He’s the reason why I smiled.” Ai hugged her precious book and closed her eyes with a warm smile.

“He always will. Then, I’ll be leaving.”

“Okay, thanks again.”

“No problem.”

Ai stared as Jr closed the door behind him, she could hear his footsteps fades away and a clear engine being started, leaving the place. The black haired girl looked down at her precious book and smiles once more, impatient to read what’s coming from her lover by tomorrow.

***Part 1(End)

A/N : Alright, this is the first part cause I was thinking of making one-shot but it seems like it’s gonna come longer so I divided into parts. English isn’t my first language so bear with my wrong grammar, typos please. *smiles* I hope you’ll enjoy! This is my first time doing mix jap-kor fanfic. So there might be Japanese mixed with Korean language. ^^”