Chapter 24

Will it ever be the same? {New Trailer for the story}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following morning it was Saturday, they both woke up because they have schedule. Min Young woke up early to make breakfast for everyone. It has been a long time that she last cooked for the family. Soon her family is coming down, and they were surprised to see the food on the table. Even Kai was surprised at it as well. It seems like it will be different, but it is what Min Young wanted.

Min Young said to her children, “I will drop you guys at YG Entertainment before going to SBS alright”? They said, “Yes mom”.

Then Kai asked, “If he could drop him off there at SBS. Manager hyung said I have a schedule at SBS today” Min Young said, “sure why not”.

It took them a while and they all left to their schedule.

They were done with it and Min Young went to where EXO were and they greeted her. It was fun for them and she doesn’t have a schedule for the rest of the day. A lot of people knew that Min Young is really close to EXO, especially Kai. Of course, fans didn’t mind at all.

When EXO was finish wrapping things up, EXO and Min Young went out to eat. Kai and Min Young were holding hands and be together. It seems like they are really close whenever Kai goes to London, he always come with a happy face before. Right when they came out, Yong Guk, Himchan, and the rest of the BAP members were surprised. They were really surprised, and Yong Guk saw Min Young and Kai were holding hands and they were close. He was surely jealous, but it seems like he has to hold it.

Flashback

12 years ago

Yong Guk got a phone call from his father that he has to come home right away.  When Yong Guk came home he saw a girl and her parents.

Yong Guk: hi mom hi dad. What is going on?

Dad: oh son you here? come sit

Yong Guk: what is going on father? Who is this lady?

Dad: your mother and I planned an arrange marriage for both of our companies to merge

Yong Guk: why dad? Why you can ask my brother to marry?

Dad: son, he is getting married so don’t worry about him. It is about you

Yong Guk stood up and said, “I am not getting an arrange marriage”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter