Pure Seduction.

Stealing Kisses.

Pure Seduction. Vampire AU. (Cause every OTP needs a vampire AU.)

 

“Will this hurt?”

Ryeowook’s lips quirk into a seductive smile, his face buried in the crook of his lover’s neck. He kisses the soft pale skin, humming at the tantalizing promise of blood currently coursing through the human. His hand moves to play with the short hairs at his lover’s nape, hoping to soothe away his sudden nervousness.

“I won’t hurt you.” Ryeowook promises, brushing his lips down the flawless skin.

Changmin snickers, still nervous. Ryeowook leans away just enough to stare into Changmin’s dark eyes. The very same eyes he fell in love with two years ago.

“It won’t hurt any more than a needle shot, I promise.”

Changmin grimaces at the thoughts of needles. “Let’s just get this over with.”

Ryeowook smiles, warm brown eyes turning a startling crimson, as he leans forward. He chuckles under his breath when he feels Changmin stiffen in his seat. Shifting himself on his lover’s lap, he first kisses the base of Changmin’s throat. His kisses move up Changmin’s neck, and nibbling the sensitive areas until the man is thoroughly relaxed.

Realizing it’s now or never, Ryeowook slowly sinks his teeth into his lover’s neck, getting his first taste at Changmin’s blood. It’s as delicious as it smells, and Ryeowook can’t imagine ever tasting anything sweeter.

Changmin winces at the initial sharp prick, his fingers clawing at Ryeowook’s hip at the slight pain. Each gulp has him trembling, his body feeling weaker but it’s expectantly pleasant – his skin tingling, hypersensitive to Ryeowook’s touch.

Ryeowook’s fangs abruptly retract, earning a low, guttural moan from his lover. He darts his tongue out to slowly away the access blood, noticing Changmin’s subtle trembling and shaky breathing.

“Relax, love. It’s over.” Ryeowook leans back while his lips, his irises no longer red. His lips curve into a bright smile when he sees the trembling subside and Changmin flashes him a hesitant smile – still not quite sure what to make of this. Ryeowook’s hands find their way to Changmin’s hair, playing with the brown strands, before Ryeowook presses a quick kiss against Changmin’s lips. “So how are you feeling?”

Changmin rests his head against Ryeowook’s collarbone, a wave of exhaustion washing through his body.

“Next time, we should do this .”

Ryeowook giggles at the absurdity, “You want me to feed on you…while you’re ?”

“Yeah,” Changmin mumbles at the vampire’s throat.

“And why is that?” Ryeowook teases.

“Because I’m terribly right now, but too tired to take off your clothes.”

Ryeowook laughs harder, before leaning to whisper in Changmin’s ear; his lips teasingly brushing against his lover’s earlobe, his voice taking on a sultry tone that has Changmin immediately seduced. “Well then, it looks like I’ll have to change that, won’t I?”