I Shoul'dve Known From The Start

Are You My Prince Charming?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 24th, at 8PM.

Just in case someone assulted me, he insisted that he would me home. Oh my god... Why am I feeling so nervous?... OH MY FREAKING GOD HE IS EVEN HOLDING MY HAND.... AHHH!! I WAS FANGIRLING INSIDE....

''I hope you don't mind if I hold your hand...'' Seunghyun-ssi looked at me with those attractive dark brown eyes.

''O-Of course n-not!'' My heart fluttered even more than earlier.

''Where is your house Park Bom-ssi?''

''O-Oh well i-it's over t-there...''

 

The Next Day, January 25th, at 9:23AM.

He was there... Waiting for me... What was I supposed to do? I couldn't just ignore him and leave rudely, so I insisted that he would take me to my workplace.

We were in the car together... My heart was beating so fast that I couldn't breathe. He approached really close to my face, I thought he was going to do something weird to me but he just put on the seatbelt for me. 

''W-what are you doing...??'' I said out of nervosity

He gave me a warm smile. It made me blush even more so I looked away and said : ''L-let's g-go! I am going to be l-late...''

We arrived to the destinaton 28 minutes earlier than expected. Before I got out of his car, he asked a thing I thought he would never do : ''Should I come pick you up at 8PM, like yesterday?''

''Um... Okay, sure, Seung Hyun-ssi..' I grinned.

 

Several hours later, at the exact time, 8PM.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter