4

A Millionaire's Desire (discontinued)

After getting settled into the mansion, you realize that you are hungry. As you walk into the kitchen, you notice the bag that Suho had gotten earlier. You weren't one to invade other people's privacy, but he's been nothing but a jerk to you so far. Taking a peak wouldn't hurt, right? 

"There's nothing but bottles of pills" you mutter to yourself. Most of these are in other languages, which you can't read. But you find one bottle in Chinese. It was true that you weren't fluent, but you understood some words. Skimming through what was on the bottle all you could get was that these pills were for someone with serious heart problems. He could possibly die if he doesn't take these. You hear footsteps and quickly put the bottle back into the bag. 

"What are you doing?" Suho appears out of nowhere and asks you. 

"I was just getting something to eat" you say, which technically wasn't a lie. Suho doesn't really seem to care, as you see him dressed in tight jeans and a grey shirt which nicely fits to his muscled chest.

"It's pretty late. Where are you going?" You ask curiously. Suho ignores you and slaps a Rolex watch onto his left hand, then grabs his wallet and a light jacket. Tugging on his arm, you make him stop and turn around.

"Where are you going?" You ask again. 

"Out"

"Can I come?" 

"No" he says and walks out the door. You wait until he drives off and his car is completely out of view. Accepting that you were going to live here, you wanted to go back home to grab a few of your things. As you grab the key to Suho's Acura you wonder if you should be taking his car without his permission. Then again, he did say that you could use anything in the house as long as you didn't brake it. You go to the garage and hop into the car when another thought pops into your head. What if your brother was home? He'd surely give you crap for not coming home and not answering his phone calls. Sighing, you come to the fact that it will be just be a risk that you'd have to take. When you arrive at your old house, you see that your brother's car isn't there. Maybe he went out with friends? It didn't matter, you quickly go inside and grab a few things. Not wanting to bring too much stuff with you, you just pack some clothes, a hair brush, toothbrush, make-up and the notebook in which you'd draw and doodle in. Drawing was one of your best skills, you've even sold a few paintings online for a nice amount of money. With Suho being out every once in a while, you'd have time to brush up your artistic skills, maybe even sell a few painting. Just as you finish putting everything in the car, your phone rings. Startled, you jump and begin to panic. , what if it's your brother? Or even your mother? You calm down when you see that it's just Suho calling.

"What do you want?" you ask.

"Can you come and pick Suho up?" a voice says.

"Uh, who is this?" what did this kid get himself into now...

"I'm Kyungsoo, a friend of Suho's. Listen, I need you to come to the address I send you right now, okay?" and with that, he hangs up on you. 

 

*ping* 

 

You check your phone to see a text from Suho. It's an address... to a club.

"Bastard probably got himself drunk" you say to yourself as you get into the car.

When you arrive to the club, the bouncer stops you and asks for I.D. Tired and annoyed, you say that you are just here to pick up Suho and he immediately lets you in. Smirking, you think of other things that you could use Suho's name for. After, walking around a bit, you find Suho and his buddies at a table. One of them nudges and points in your direction, Suho nods and goes back to drinking. The one who nudged Suho walks up to you and introduces himself as Kyungsoo, the one that you talked to on the phone. He's a little on the shorter side, with large brown eyes. He brings you over to the table and introduces you to the rest of Suho's friends. The first kid looked like a little puppy. How did he get in this club? Baekhyun, who was currently getting a from a girl, waved to you at the sound of his name. Kyungsoo grinned and pointed to another kid who looked like he was always smiling; Chanyeol who was arguing over something with Suho, both drinking and laughing loudly. Then there was Kai, who was a dance machine, always being surrounded by girls. He looked straight at you, hearing his name and gave you a smile which made you blush a little. Finally, there was Sehun who just looked like he didn't give a crap and wanted to go home.

"So, why did you ask me to come here?" you ask Kyungsoo after both you and him sit down. 

"I kind of don't know, Suho just said to call you over" he says and scratches the back of his neck, which if you may say, looked adorable. He was probably the only one of the six which was in a sober enough state to have a conversation with. But what in the world could Suho need you for here? 

"How did the two of you meet?" Kyungsoo asks you with a smile. Should you lie, or tell him the truth? I mean, he was kinda cute. And you liked Kyungsoo out of all of Suho's friends (so far). But before you could answer, a drunk Suho walks over and puts an arms around you. 

"We met in jail" he says with a grin on his face. The smile on Kyungsoo's face fades a bit which causes Suho to laugh. You sigh and start to get up when an arm pulls you back down. It's Kyungsoo. 

"You think that I don't know of Suho's drinking problem? Don't worry, I won't let the others find out" he says quietly, and looking into his eyes, you can see that he really means it.

 

______________________________________________

A/N: sorry for the wait. After finishing forbidden I just needed a little break from writing ^^ 

 Until the next update~K