Switching Partners

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBFqEwOkSwA

--

The next morning, Jaejoong woke up to find his bedside empty. He sat up and looked around. *Where did she go? She didn’t leave, did she?* He checked your closet to make sure and saw all your belongings still there.

Jaejoong went to take a shower. After he dressed, he came out.

Jaejoong stopped when he saw a figure asleep on the couch. Cautiously, he approached it. His face fell when he realized it was you. You were in a fetal position without a blanket on. Jaejoong went back into the bedroom and pulled the blanket off the bed. He came over and placed it over you. Jaejoong could see your swollen eyes *Her eyes are like that because of me. Damn. Why do I always have to hurt her in some way?* He sighed and left the cabin.

Jaejoong was deciding where to go when he saw Ahyoung coming back from a walk. She stopped when she spotted him. Slowly, they walked towards each other. Jaejoong noticed her swollen eyes also. *Yoochun, you . Why do you always have to make her cry?*

“Merry Christmas.” He warily said. She gave him a small smile, “Merry Christmas.”

“You don’t look merry to me.” Jaejoong lightly joked. Ahyoung heaved a sigh.

“…Yoochun?” He asked. She sadly frowned and nodded. “I can’t believe him. I loved him for so long. Why can’t he give me a chance?” Tears welled up in her eyes.

*Why can’t you give me a chance?* Jaejoong reached out and wip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter