Angel

Listen... To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyuk Eun's POV

 

                I looked at the figure sitting beside me…. her long hair and her white skin which is illuminated by the light from the open window of our classroom. I sighed as she muttered incoherent words in her sleep. Yes, you heard it right, she’s sleeping again. My best friend. My love. She's sleeping in the middle of a class and it’s a major, Algebra.  She stirred a bit as the light hit her face, I smiled at her cuteness.

 

               "Miss Park Hee Young, please answer the equation on the board." The teacher suddenly said.

 

                I nudged my best friend. She looked at me with her eyes half closed. I pinched her arm lightly but she just glared at me. I just sighed.

 

                "Yah! Park Hee Young!"

 

                The teacher shouted and that made Hee Young jump off her seat. She wiped the side of that earned her “eewws” from the crowd but looked adorable to me. She looked at the equation on the board and her eyes widened.

 

                "I asked you to answer the equation on the board Miss..."

 

                Her jaw hanged open and she massaged her temples. She looked at me like a lost kid. I stood up.

 

               "Miss Lee. Please let me answer the question. Hee Young is not feeling well."

 

                Our teacher eyed me suspiciously. I stepped on Hee Young's feet which made her fall down. I made sure to catch her though. I will always make sure to catch her.

 

                "Very well then Mr. Go, please proceed to answer the question."

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter