Chapter Two

Love is GAME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon walk down the hallways, hugging her books. She is on her way to her next class. As she walk past the garden, she heard a girl sobbing. Taeyeon stop her step and decided to look for the girl.

“Excuse me.. Are you..okay?”, Taeyeon asked when saw a girl sitting on the bench, back-facing her.

The girl wipe out her tears and turned her head, slowly. Taeyeon surprised to see Hyosung. “Hyosung sunbae..”, Taeyeon called.

Hyosung pouted. About to crying again when saw Taeyeon’s innocent face. Taeyeon look around, there is no one, only them. “I.. I think I should go..”, Taeyeon said, thinking of giving Hyosung time alone.

“Don’t..”, Hyosung plead. Taeyeon look at her. “Gi Kwang..”, Hyosung start. Taeyeon curious about Gi Kwang. “He broke up with me..”, she added and crying again.

“Why..you tell me about this?”, Taeyeon asked.

“Because I know, you’re closed with him..”, Hyosung answered between her sobbing.

“They broke up? Because of what?”, Taeyeon thought. Taeyeon take a seat beside Hyosung and patting her back, gently. “I.. I don’t know about this..”, Taeyeon said, feel bad for Hyosung.

“He said that he love someone else..”, Hyosung said. Taeyeon glances at her with frowned.

“That...is impossible..”, Taeyeon blurted, disbelief.

“What make you think it’s impossible?”, Hyosung asked as she look at Taeyeon.

“Because..”, Taeyeon uneasy about this. Worried if Hyosung blame her for this since she know her relation with Gi Kwang. Will she the reason of their broke up? “Because I can see how he look at you..”, Taeyeon thought again.

“Because when he with me, he always talk about you..”, Taeyeon answered. That’s true. Even though Taeyeon didn’t interested in Gi Kwang and Hyosung love story, but she can’t do anything about that. That’s the only way she can keep her relation with Gi Kwang as brother and sister.

“Really?”, Hyosung asked, still didn’t believe of whatever come out from Taeyeon’s mouth.

“Yes..”, Taeyeon nod her head and trying to smile. But failed. Who can smiling in this situation. For her, of course she is happy when know that Gi Kwang and Hyosung broke up. That’s mean that she have a chances to be with him but no. She can’t. She love Gi Kwang, but this girl..Hyosung, really love him too.

“I can’t be selfish..”, Taeyeon thought.

“I don’t believe you.. Gi Kwang is hiding something from me..”, Hyosung said and looking away. Taeyeon look at her with ‘questioned’ look.

“What do you mean?”,

“I think, he really love someone else..”, Taeyeon eyes open wide. “Yesterday, I saw beautiful hairpin with violet butterfly on it, in his locker.. I thought that was for me..”, Hyosung start sobbing again.

“Wha- What about that?”, Taeyeon asked as she patting Hyosung’s back, gently.

“He said he want to give that gift for the person who really special for him.. A person, that he love.. I’m waiting and waiting for that gift.. But nothing..”, Hyosung sobbing again.

“Today, I didn’t found that gift in his locker.. When I ask him about it, he said that he already give to that person.. And it’s not me!”, Hyosung shouts. Taeyeon getting goosebumps.

“That hairpin, Gi Kwang oppa give to me.. Is that mean.. He love me?”, Taeyeon thought, confused. But her heart pounding hard. Nervous? Curious?

“I love him..so much..”, Hyosung said and wipe her tears.

“I don’t know if I should ask this but..what the reason Gi Kwang broke up with you? If he love someone else, why he keep you by his side?”, Taeyeon asked, carefully.

“I don’t know.. We fights last night and he broke up with me.. I meet him, this morning, he never look at me..”, Hyosung cried.

Taeyeon blank. She don’t know what should she say about this. Both of them known as Kingka and Queenka. Taeyeon startled when Hyosung hold her hand.

“I know, we rarely talk or even hang-out together.. But, help me.. Help me get Gi Kwang back..”, Hyosung begging.

“What should I do?”, Taeyeon asked.

“Talk to him, please..”, Hyosung plead. “He will listen to you words..”, she added.

“But..sunbae..that is his decision.. You should respect his decision..”, Taeyeon said, carefully.

Hyosung get up from her seat. “So, that’s mean you don’t want to help get him back?!”, Hyosung asked, frustrated. Taeyeon look up at her.

“That not what I mean, sunbae.. But Gi Kwang oppa already decided this.. If he truly love you, he will comeback to you..”, Taeyeon explained.

“You must be happy about this, right?”,

“Eh?”, Taeyeon asked.

“You like him, don’t you? That’s why you refused to help me! You want him for yourselves!!”, Hyosung shouts. Taeyeon get up from her seat and facing mad Hyosung.

“That’s not wha- what I mean..”, Taeyeon gulped.

“No way...”, Hyosung start being suspicious over Taeyeon. “Do you really have feeling at GiKwang?”, Hyosung asked. Taeyeon’s lips apart about to say something but nothing come out from .

“Hairpin..violet butterfly.. Did he gave you?”, Hyosung asked.

Taeyeon sighed, “Yes.. He did gave to me.. Yesterday..”, she admit it. Hyosung scowls.

“Why didn’t tell me earlier?”, she asked.

“But..this is my only chances..”, Taeyeon thought.

“I don’t think I should told you about that..”, Taeyeon being bold. Hyosung frowned.

“What do you mean?”,

“Sunbae.. You said that he gave that hairpin to the person he love most, right?”, Taeyeon asked. Hyosung staring intensly at Taeyeon’s eyes. “Is that mean, he love me and decided to broke up with you?”, she added.

“What are you trying to say?”, Hyosung inquiry.

“And I won’t let this go... Just like that.”, Taeyeon thought, being confident with her choices.

“I’m win..”, Taeyeon blurted. “He falling in love with me..”, she mumbled as she staring blankly at the green grass. Hyosung frowned even more.

“What did you say? He falling in love with you?! It’s impossible!”, Hyosung shouts.

“Sunbae.. You must admit this one.. This is totally not my fault.. You, must respect his decision to broke up with you..”, Taeyeon say as her lips formed a thin smile.

“Shut up!! You said that he loves me! And you know about that! Why the hell you said that to me!”, Hyosung scolds, disbelief when an innocent girl like Taeyeon can change like this.

“This is my only chances.. So, stay away from Gi Kwang oppa. Don’t ever dream to comeback to him, again. Excuse me.. I have class to attend..”, Taeyeon said with stern tone and bowed before leaving Hyosung in the garden.

Taeyeon exhaled a relief sighs and hugs her book tightly. Even though she trembling while facing Hyosung, but she gain strength after heard what Hyosung said about Gi Kwang’s feeling. There is nothing she should afraid of. Taeyeon grins confidently and proceed to her class.

Hyosung wipe her tears and huffed, disbelief. “Did you get that?”, she asked and turned her head to her right. Gyuri and Nicole walk out from their hiding place with smirk on their lips.

“Of course..”, Gyuri answered and show Hyosung her handy-cam.

“Ah! I can’t believe that kid.. She is so desperate for Gi Kwang’s love..”, Hyosung said in sarcastic tone.

“And you..such a good actress..”, Gyuri praised.

“Of course, I’m Jun Hyosung..”, Hyosung replied with arrogant tone. Gyuri and Nicole look at each other with their smiles.

“Proceed to Plan B..”, Hyosung say as she sent a message to Gi Kwang. “Let’s go..”. The trio walk out from the garden to their respective class.

 

Meanwhile, Gi Kwang is having meeting with their soccer team and their coach. Doojoon explained to his teammate about their incoming matches with other school. Gi Kwang’s phone beeped and checking his message. His eyes staring at the screen and frowned.

“What’s wrong with your face?”, Junhyung asked, whispering.

Gi Kwang shook his head and fake smile. Junhyung nod his head and focus on Doojoon again. Gi Kwang trying to focus but his mind is wandered somewhere else in that school.

Gi Kwang.. I want to break up with you..

I’m truly sorry.. – Hyosung.

The message that Hyosung sent to him. “What now..”, he mumbled and sighed.

“What?”, Doojoon asked. Junhyung nudged Gi Kwang’s shoulder make him comeback to the earth and look at Doojoon.

“Eh?”, Gi Kwang asked.

“Did you said something, just now? Do you have problem with this?”, Doojoon asked as he pointed at the screen. Gi Kwang bewildered. Didn’t understand the situation. Junhyung sighed.

“No.. There is..”, Gi Kwang stuttering and look all face around him. “Actually..”, Gi Kwang hesitated.

“Yes?”, Doojoon asked.

“I... Excuse me..”, Gi Kwang get up from his seat and walk out from meeting room. All of them confused with Gi Kwang’s act. Doojoon look at Junhyung.

“What with him?”, Doojoon asking Junhyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter