Fast forward

Trying My Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(no one P.O.V)

It has been three years since the accident happened. Three of them, Taecyeon,Yingjie and Aaron did not even meet each other at all but instead they tried really hard to ignore each other. Taecyeon has been found out through paparazi that he's been dating a fan. While Aaron has becoming more famous through his acting. In the other hand, Ying Jie had been working so hard to achieve her dream which is being an idol in Korea. She is known by her name Gemma. At first she wanted to used Emma as her stage name but after thinking a lot, she decided to use the first alphabet from "Gui Gui" and combined with her english name 'Emma' . After signing with another  company, she managed to achieve her dreams just within the same year. Her friends not only proud of her but also wishes her through video during her fan meeting except for her best friend. The friend that was always be there with her decided to ignore her after getting into an accident. At first, she tried to call him everyday but failed to get a word from him or even talk to him. Not only does she called him but she also went to visit him at the Hospital but unfortunately he refused to see her so she always went back home without getting to see him. After a couple of month trying, she decided to that it was the best for her stop trying and let her best friend go. 

(Aaron P.O.V)

After the accident, I started to shut down from meeting people and decided to concentrate on acting only. I al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter