20131228

Letters to yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just wondering.....

What if I happen to find somebody that does like me... Somebody who wouldn't want anything else but being with me? Who loves to watch movies with me, sing with me, cook with me.... I try to see how it would be. But I can't.

Okay, I admit. I couldn't sleep at all last night. I dreamed about the mistery guy all the time.

In the first dream I looked up at him and he turned out to be an extreem nerd.

The second time he turned out to be a troll. Yes a troll. I have no idea why but it was a troll with a beautiful voice.

The third dream was different. In this dream he was a prince Charming, comming in the music store on a beautiful white horse with an Acoustic guitar in his hands singing a song special for me!

Unfortunately I woke up. Again. Only to find out it's 9.30 in the morning.

I decided to have a nornal day and to wash my laundry. Easier said then done. 

I even tought about singing a duet with that beautiful voice. But what if it turnes out to be a nerd? How will I find out who this mistery guy is?

Do you know? Will I meet him again? I sincerly hope so.

Why must I be so shy?????

I need to talk about this. But to who?? I can't tell Hearin about it. She will tell others or she'll tease me about it for the rest of my life!

Nope, not Haerin.

Who can I talk to....Let's see.....

Don't you even think I'm telling this to mom or dad!!!  Just to make it clear.

Okay. I don't have a choice. I need this off my chest.

The only person I can trust with this......

......

..................

Jup!

I tell this to you, Lee J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter