Part Twenty

Deadly love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook's P.O.V 

"Aya is missing. I can't find her anywhere!!" 

Her words kept ringing in my head. I tried to stay calm for Lexy. In her voice, I could feel anger and worry. Leeteuk already sent his men out and their task was to investigate and also check the people who were on this night guard. 

At this point, Sungmin as well reacted without asking any more questions. We all knew who was behind it, now the most important part was to find her alive. He better not do anything to her. I stepped on the gas and crossed the red light. I didn't care about anything at this point. It can all go to hell. 

I arrived in front of the house and just stopped the car on the side and got out. I ran inside and looked around to see where Lexy was. 

"Lexy!" I called out. 

No reply. I went looking for her and I found her on the porch in the garden. She was on her knees and just looking into one spot. I quickly ran over to her and took my coat off, covering her with it and helping her up. He just followed, with no reaction nothing. I took her inside and closed the back door. 

"It's cold outside, what were you thinking?" I asked and hugged her tightly.

She wrapped her arms around me and just cried. 

"A-aya... I'm sorry." Lexy said.

"We will find her," I said.

"I'm sorry." She said.

She kept repeating sorry over and over again. 

"For what?" I asked.

She told me everything about what happened and how it happened. She sent Aya to her room and that was it. She vanished, while Lexy was checking all the locks. Lexy. Lexy couldn't understand how it happened, everything was locked, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. There were no screams, nothing. 

She also told me about the strange feeling she had before it happened. She thought she was maybe going crazy but that's the reason why she checked the locks, just in case. She blamed herself for letting her out of her sight. 

How? She was wondering. She just turned her back for a second. How could have this happened? We both wanted it to be a bad dream but sadly it wasn't. 

"Listen to me Lexy. This is not your fault." I said.

"But I didn't pay attention!" She replied.

"How could you have known? Huh?" I asked.

"But..." She wanted to say something but my phone interrupted. 

I reached for it in my pocket and took it out. It was an unknown number. I answered. 

“Hello?” I said.

“We have your daughter. You will wait for our next call. Don’t do something stupid.” A voice said and then hung up.

My phone dropped out of my hand and I looked at Lexy. Her eyes were teary and she was shaking. As much as I wanted to make things a bit more beautiful for her, I couldn't. I had to tell her. I took a deep breath and put my hands on Lexy's shoulders. 

"We'll wait for the call, but don't worry Sungmin has his team out. We'll find her." I said.

Lex just nodded and pushed aside me. I watched her as she headed up the stairs. I can't blame her. I feel the same but in this situation, I had to keep it together. They both need me. 

How is Aya doing? Where is she? Is she alone? Is she scared? Is she hungry? Thirsty? Is she calling for us? I had a million questions running through my mind but no answers. I sighed and made a fist. I'll let Lexy be alone a little. I walked outside and decided to look around to see if there are any clues and also to ask some questions. 

Somebody must have seen something and how could the guards miss it? I walked around the garden and noticed that the gate was open. I would look at the cameras but sadly they were out of function and we didn't get around to fixing them. I sighed and walked over to the guards. 

As I talked to them I realized that it was during the time of the shift switch.  They said that Leeteuk already asked them over the phone. They felt sorry for what happened. What's the use even if I yell at them? Even if I did it won't change anything. It won't bring her back.

I sighed and went back inside. I had to check up on Lexy. I walked upstairs and walked into Aya's room. Lex was on her bed and hugging her pillow. Still in tears. I walked up to her and sat on the side of the bed. She didn't look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter