Final

Princess

"Sooyeon unnie, appa wants you in the meeting room now," Eunji, Sooyeon's younger sister demanded.

"Aigoo, what does that pig want? He forced me to go back to the kingdom after my ex dumped me!" she muttered to no one.

"Well, don't ask me."

"Sis, I was not asking you."

"Oh," Sooyeon smiled, her sister was too innocent and cute to be forgiven, she thought to herself as she opened the marble door to the meeting room.

 

"Sooyeon ah, please sit down,"

"Hello to you too,"

"Well, hi!" King Yunho smiled sarcastically.

"Appa, just get it on,"

"You are engaged to East Kingdom's Prince,"

"WHAT! ANDAWE! I JUST GOT OVER AN EX WHO DUMPED ME!"

"Princess, think about your people, wouldn't it better if your people have security? And if there is war, the East would be able to help!" one of the administrators said.

"No,"

"Would you want to stay single forever?" he asked.

"Well, no." she replied.

"Who would take over the West then?"

"Eunji!"

"Sooyeon, you are the next heiress to this throne, Eunji is officially younger than you," BoA sweetly replied.

"Then I'll adopt!" gasps were heard through out the room.

"Sooyeon. You have to marry the Prince or I'll cancel all your credit cards," Yunho muttered loudly.

"Fine! I'll marry the Prince! Because I need clothes, kay'?

"That's my daughter!"Yunho proudly muttered.

"Well, you are now officially engaged to West Prince, I hereby name you officially engaged. You may now go," the administrators synced.

"Oh, Sooyeon?"

"Yes, Daddy?"

"Go to the sewing room, and try your gowns, bring Eunji with you!"

"Why?" she asked. As much as she love gowns, she had plenty of them. So why the need to have a new gown?

"Because we will meet the East tomorrow."

"When?''

"Sweetie, they will be coming for dinner and sleeping over here."

"SO YOU GUYS SAID YES TO THEM WITHOUT TELLING ME FIRST?!"

"Well, yes." BoA smiled.

"Holy !"

"Princess,"

"What, mom? You said that this morning!" Sooyeon wickedly smiled as everyone laughed and the Queen blushed.

 

 

 

"Eunji~"

"Deh, unnie?"

"Umma and Appa wants us to go try our gowns in the sewing room."

"Wae?"

"We're meeting my fiancee tomorrow," she sighed.

"Oh,"

"Yep, kaja!" as the sister held hands together.

As they were walking, Eunji asked

"Who's your fiancee? Didn't you just broke up with Donghay? Donghuy? Dong- Donghae! Donghae?"

"I was forced to marry the East Prince or dad will cancel my credit cards. So, we are meeting the East Clan tomorrow dinner and the Prince is going to overnight in our house,"

"Palace," Eunji corrected.

"Fine, palace."

 

 

 

"Unnie! The East are here!"

"Kay sis! I'll be down!"

They smiled as she entered the dining room and bowed 90 degrees to the East King and Queen. Little that she know the Lee Donghae in the city and the Ok Taecyeon in the kingdom were the same person, was watching Sooyeon's everymove as he smiled.

"What beautiful daughters you have here,"

"Thank you, King and Queen." they bowed.

As Sooyeon's eyes llifted the ground and reached Taecyeon's brown orbs, she smiled as she took her seat in front of him.

"Sica," he mouthed.

"Hae oppa,what are you doing here?" she mouthed back.

"You don't know me? I'm Prince Taecyeon and Lee Donghae!" he mouthed and slightly pout.

"So I'm engaged to you?" 

"Yup!"

"So Taecyeon and Hae are the same person?"

"Yup! I dumped you because I was going to marry a Jung Sooyeon, which I didn't know was you," he smiled. Oh, how she loved that y smile of his.

"Me too! I was going to marry East's Prince which turns out to be my ex." she mouthed back, and a frown replaced his y smile.

"You have to know that I love you, Jessica or Sooyeon,"

"Jongmal?"

"What? No I love you too?"

"I love you,"

LIttle do both of them knew the East and West and oogling the two of them with a proud smile.

 

"So, unnie, oppa, when do you plan the wedding?" Eunji smirked.

"Whenever my Princess is ready,"

"May 1?"

"That's 2 months away! Good idea!" East Queen smiled.

"Kay, then! I'll leave the wedding plans to BoA and you." Yunho smiled.