015

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s POV

The sun’s bright rays lit the comforts of my room. I slowly opened my eyes and welcomed the brand new day.

I smiled when I noticed the steady breathing beside me. I looked to my right and saw his peaceful and handsome face. I tried to shift in bed so that I would be facing him but the weight of his arm on my belly restricted me in doing so.

I tried harder to move around and made my movements not noticeable as much as possible as I moved. His handsome face sleeping greeted me and I smiled even wider.

I stared at the man that I love and felt so much bliss just by looking at him.

I raised my index finger to touch his face and trailed it down to trace the profile of his face before settling it on top of his lips, his oh so kissable lips.

His lips suddenly curved into a smile and I felt his hand moving me closer to him.

“I’m so handsome, aren’t I?” he spoke as he slowly opened his eyes that bore into mine.

“who said so?” I asked raising my eyebrows at him. “the way you stare at me tells me so” he remarked smugly.

“oh, I am sorry to tell you but your interpretation of my stare is wrong, Mr. Choi. You are such a narcissist” I denied and pinched his cheeks. He scowl and touch the cheek that I pinched, “you never change, sadist” he retaliated.

“then do you want me to change?” I asked and he cutely shook his head. “I love you just the way you are Taeyeon. I wouldn’t want to change any bit of you. You’re perfect”

I blushed upon hearing his compliment.

“sweet talking you got there, huh, Choi Siwon” I said as I blew off my bangs, trying to calm myself. “you are such a cutie, Kim Taeyeon. It makes me want to baby you” Siwon said chuckling.

I pinched his sides to stop him from chuckling.

“ouch, Kim Taeyeo---uhmpf!” I shut him up with the use of my hand.

“yah, keep your voice down!” I whispered angrily at him. He raised his eyebrow. I had to control myself from bursting into a laughing fit as I looked at his very comical eyebrows. “We don’t want to wake people up and make them misunderstand the two of us” I explained. His eyebrows moved again showing that he understood, so I let go of his mouth.

“what would the people think about anyways?” he asked locking me in his embrace. I knit my eyebrows together and answered, “that we slept together”

“and yes, we did. We slept in the same bed so we practically slept together last night” he smiled naughtily. Aish, this man. “why? Is there something else that they could think of?” he asked acting innocently in front of me.

“they’d think that we did more than that” I replied biting on my lip and looking down just so he wouldn’t see me blushing again.

“more? Like kissing? Yeah, we did kissed and hugged last nig-“

“yah, Choi Siwon” I cut him off with a hiss. He smiles gently at me and leans in to kiss my forehead.

“I’d fire anyone who would think that I took your ity last night” though his words should’ve comforted me, I turned out embarrassed by his direct statement about my ity.

Yes, nothing happened last night. I am a believer of ‘marriage before ’ and Siwon being the gentleman that he is didn’t push his luck last night. We just simply fell asleep in each other’s arms. Aside from the kiss that happened between the two of us, nothing intimate and probably inappropriate happened.

“I don’t think I would enjoy and would desire such childlike body anyways” Siwon joked as he unwrapped me from his embrace and I knew he was teasing me for being like a child. Well, sorry to disappoint him if I have smaller chest area than he’s exes like Kim Hyuna. But, I didn’t want to back down on him in this argument.

“oh, really now?” I asked in soft and somewhat seductive tone as propped my elbow to support my head. My free hand wandered on top of his chest while I inched my face closer to him.

I saw the response in Siwon’s eyes, they widened in shock. I also observed how his Adam’s apple nervously went up and down as he gulped down his saliva. Sweat was also forming on his face while he his drying his lips.

Hah! Child you say?

“how did you describe me again, Mr. Choi?” I whispered in his ear, my hand resting on his chest right above his rapidly beating heart.

Gotcha!

I smirked before I got up from my bed.

“I think we both know that I am not a little girl anymore, Mr. Choi” I said sweetly winking at him before burst into a laughing fit. Siwon on the other hand flushed red and I have to say that he is very cute reacting that way.

“you’re such a cutie. Choi Siwon” I said mimicking him.

“argh! That was so embarrassing!” he said covering his face with one of my pillows making me laugh at him even more. I sat on the side of the bed and pulled the pillow off his face. “aigoo, my baby Wonie. Let me see your flustered face. Come on” I said as I tried to convince him.

“no! no! no! don’t look at me!” he said pulling the pillow closer to his face. I was just laughing at him the whole time. “stop laughing at me” he complained still covering his face with the pillow but I continued to laugh at him.

“yah, Kim Taeyeon!” he warned me but I did not heed.

Suddenly, Siwon got up from bed and stopped me from laughing by sealing my lips with his.

It lasted for a few seconds. I was so surprised that it made my eyes widen. He then smiled sweetly at me as he pulled away before saying the words that made my heart beat like crazy.

“I love you so much, Taeyeon. Please be mine?”

-----------------------------------------------------------

From : spoiled brat

Msg : teacher Kim, I’ll be running late.

-end of text message-

A beep from my phone brought me back to reality. I’ve been sitting here in the discussion room waiting for my student and at the same time spacing out, thinking of Siwon’s question.

“Please be mine?”

I seriously don’t know how to answer such question. I know the answer honestly is very simple, it is an obvious yes. But, things between is complicated the way it is right now. He is engaged to Tiffany, who is also a dear friend of mine. Which reminds me, why are they engaged in the first place?

I can only think of one reason, and that is for the progress of their business. If that’s the reason, then Siwon and I will have a really difficult time fighting for our love. Mr. Choi (Siwon’s dad) is a very strict and firm man, he doesn’t back down on his words and plans.

But, what’s with Tiffany and Kris?

There was something weird between the two of them when they met. It is obvious that the two of them had a bad break up. And the way I see it, Tiffany probably still wants to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter