Prince Charming

Prominence Alchemist Heirs 'Coffee Chemistry' Clash of the Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prince Charming

Chapter 3

 

"Shinjung,G-Market,owner Jiyong the stuck up brat I would have live with for the rest of my life!"

I threw my purse onto the bed in frustration I looked into the mirror at my makeup face. Starting to think of it, I had more than $2.5 million dollars of clothes, shoes and blings on me. Even the makeup was expensive. Brands flowed from top to bottom. Don't you think my dress looks like it came out from a Bonnies and Clyde vintage film.

This was to fit the theme that Jiyong had put up especially for me.

I hated this I wanted somebody that I would love not some fairytale blond hair 'Prince Charming' on a white horse with a rusty blade to slay the dragon in the tower and kiss me from my sleep. I wanted, to tell the truth his twin brother Taeyang but it seems that my good friend likes him,Sayeon. Gin Sa Yeon has a rich father and a lot of property. Marrying Taeyang would mean big time cash fo her father's company and that is just wonderful, isn't it? Attending my crush's wedding as a bridesmaid.

What was so good about Jiyong or Seungri.Seungri's always drunk and his family's greatest failure. Drunk day and night. Jiyong pays for his drinks and gives him money to spend but raely talks to him. Why? Their brothers after all.

"Because Seungri is very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter