Rightfull Throne

Prominence Alchemist Heirs 'Coffee Chemistry' Clash of the Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rightfull Throne

Chapter 1

 

Born into a rich family like a princess has no right to choose her prince. The frozen background made her cold unlike how she used to be. Loving, warm and a person who only knew the bright side. Could anyone understand her cold personality now?

 

Her brothers handsome and charming. Free to choose their destiny with anyone. The oldest Kris and the youngest tao or his english name Edison. Carved into history from the day they were born were their names, heirs of Prominence.One of the biggest companies in the whole world. Carved onto frozen wood hung up onto the frozen front door of the modern looking company 'Prominence'

 

"Prominence,Prominence? Prominence!"

The thoughts of it banged in her head. Yuhwa was sick of this and her stepsister Hyuna, a childish yet grown up adult that annoys her. And her chosen prince Hyunseung.They took care of the company branch in Korea and her brothers took care of the China branches.

 

Edison although young but very mature. He saw that Yuhwa knew nothing about how dangerous Kris is. Kris is a monster. He wanted something that drove him mad. Finding out who he really was, was difficult for Edison but in the end he finally found out. The true person behind the mask.

 

"God, I can't believe it, how many times do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter