Fourteen

High Skool Luv Affair

"Jin what are you doing here so late?" Yujin asked as she pulled at the ends of her hair. Jin headed into her bedroom and noticed that Jungkook hasn't brought over anything that he promised.

"I was in the neighbourhood and I just wanted to drop in and see how you were doing." Jin peeked his head out the window onto the quiet alley. He decided to close the window because he didn't want anyone to know she was up here. "So...how are you doing?" Jin sat on the floor against the wall and looked at Yujin with his large, innocent eyes. Jin had a way of looking fabulous all the time but Yujin knew he wasn't really trying. The only reason he was leaning against the wall was because he was too lazy to hold himself up. She hated that everything he did seemed to be perfect.

"I'm fine." Yujin sat beside him and looked around at her empty room. "What are we going to do?" She looked at her feet, wiggling her toes.

"What do you mean?" Jin turned at her and looked at Yujin's face. He watched her as she pouted and stared at her toes. She was adorable. Like the little sister that he never had. He wanted to watch over her and protect her for the rest of his life.

"Tomorrow at school, what do you think it's going to be like?" Yujin sighed. "Am I going to have to keep running from them for the rest of my life?" Seeing her so distressed made Jin's heart ache. He reached over and gently grabbed her head, forcing her to rest against his shoulder.

"Don't worry about them. They won't come near you ever again. We promised to protect you and we really meant that." Jin whispered as they sat together. Yujin nodded her head and closed her eyes. She suddenly felt exhausted even though she had woken up only a few minutes ago and Jin noticed how tired she was. "You can sleep against me if you want."

"No, you should get home." Yujin sat up and looked to Jin. They were facing each other and a small smile spread on Jin's face.

"Okay, if that's what you want." He stood up and when Yujin held her hands out for him to help her, he pulled her up. Jin held onto her hand tightly and led them towards the back door. He opened it and looked down at their hands, he liked the way that they felt together. "Do you really want me to go home?" He asked. When Jin looked up he seemed a little hurt. Yujin felt her heart skip a beat and she couldn't look him in the eyes.

"Jin...you should be with your family...go home..." Yujin pulled her hand out of his an clasped her hands behind her back so Jin didn't have a chance to take it again because she didn't know if she was strong enough to resist him and his handsome face. Jin nodded and with a little smile he disappeared down the stairs and into the dark alley where she lost sight of him. An hour later Jungkook finally arrived with the things he promised and he after that he had to leave because he snuck out without his parents' permission. Jungkook didn't seem like the type to belong to a gang, she wondered how he ever got mixed up with stuff like this and if he actually wanted to do it anymore. If he wanted she could be his escape route. The next day Yujin woke up early, got washed and dressed. As soon as she stepped out of her bedroom there was a light knock on the back door. She opened it and standing there was Jungkook in his uniform.

"Ready?" He asked and Yujin nodded. The two of them headed off to school together, constantly talking and having a good time. They walked up to the front gates where V was waiting for them with a croissant and milk in his hands. Girls were flocking around him but he had his head hung and an uncomfortable look on his face. Yujin noticed this and ran over to V, linking their arms together. When he saw her a huge smile spread across his face.

"Hey~" Yujin said in a sickly sweet voice as she glared at the other girls. Soon they all left leaving the three of them standing there. Yujin let go of his arm and took the food from his hands. "Thank's for the food." Yujin smiled brightly as she munched on the croissant while they walking into the school. They decided to wait out front for the rest of the guys and within a half an hour they were all there. J-Hope told a joke that had the whole group laughing until Yujin spotted something over his shoulder. She stopped laughing and kept her eyes locked on what she saw. The other guys followed her gaze and saw that Got7, except for Jackson, were walking up towards the school. Suga gently grabbed Yujin and pulled her behind him as the other guys walked right past them. Other students watched and almost waiting for the brawl that was going to break out at any second.

"." BamBam said as he walked past them, glaring at Yujin. Suga took a step forward fully prepared to break his nose again.

"Yonggi."   Yujin called out and grabbed onto the back of his shirt to make sure he didn't do anything. BamBam chuckled and made a hand motion like he was cracking a whip. Suga wanted so badly to punch BamBam's face in but decided not to. He turned around and saw how shaken Yujin was.

"Do you want to skip class today?" He asked knowing how tough it must be to see them every day especially since Yugyeom was in their class.

"Yes please." Yujin held onto her bag strap and took off walking towards the front gate. V threw his hands in the air and cheered about having a day off. Jungkook wrapped his arm around Suga's shoulder and the two of them walked together with Jin following close behind them.

One of the boys couldn't take his eyes off of Yujin. He wanted to be intoxicated with her sweet scent.
He felt totally immersed in her warm eyes. Her long, straight hair drove him crazy. When ever he saw her it was like he couldn't breathe. Whenever she called out his name, he became captivated by her angelic voice. He wanted to know her better. He wanted to be around her more. One day he planned to tell her about his feelings. He didn't care if he was rejected or not. She needed to know what torture she was putting his heart through. That day was coming soon. He could feel it. The words bubbled at his lips as he looked at her. He had no idea how deeply he fell in love with her but he didn't regret it.

------------------------------------------------------

I gave you guys a huge hint in this chapter -_-