Chapter 2

~Guardian Angel~

 

 

 

"Kangin hyungs phone is going off now." Eunhyuk said letting out a loud sigh.

All are gethered around the dining table, having breakfast. Worry is visible on their faces.

"But we have only 45 mins left and the van will come to pick us... Call him again!" I replied, looking down at my plate. I try hard not to show that I am tensed, but I don't think I can hold it up anymore. Kangin, where are you? what's wrong with your phone? comeback... jaebal.

"I can't eat anymore..I'm full." Heechul stood up and left the room. I bet he is feeling uneasy too.

"I'll try calling his home, maybe he went there." Slowly, Yesung also left the room with his phone.

 

The joyful mood in the dorm went down. Everyone is busy calling Kangins friends and relatives. Some are so tensed that they're walking around back and forth in the dorm and some are speechless like statues. 

 

I stay idle near the sink, pretending to wash the dishes. I can't express my feelings to any of them right now. I don't want to freak them out. Suddenly, I fell down, as if my soul is not in my body to coorporate. I feel totally numb.

"Hyung, I think we should report this to police." Kibum said.

I stood up acting like I bent down to take a mug that fell. I don't them to pity on me at this situation.

"Hyung, are you ok?" Siwon kindly came a patted my shoulder.

"Ne" I whispered and faced towards the sink.

"Are you sure?"

Why Siwon? why are you asking me that, when I'm trying to suppress my feeling for you all? I just looked at him with a slight smile to convince him.

"Go tell Kibum that we cannot file a missing report until its 48 hours." I try to change the topic. I cannot make eye-contact with anyone right now. 

 

My phones ringtone caught my attention. I hurried to answer it hoping it would be Kangin.

"JungSu-ah! eodiya?" It was our manager hyung.

"I'm at the dorm. wae?" 

"I just wanted to tell you that todays practice schedule is cancelled. The practice room is taken urgently by SHINee, as they have to shoot their song day after tomorrow. Arasseo?" 

"Yeah. ok"

"So you all don't need to come here, ok? Next schedule will be on day after tomorrow! How is everyone there?"

"Fine! All had breakfast a while ago." I didn't tell him about Kangin because he might get too worried.

"Aah! ok bye then. let me know if you guys need anything." 

After the call, I announced about the schedule change in the living room. Kyuhyun nodded while all others sat there idly, so I went back to my room.

 

As I entered my room, my sight got stuck on the trophy we won in Music Bank. This trophy is so memorable, KangTeuks 'Trophy Kiss' story started with this. As I thought of those days, I started smiling like an idiot. I ran my fingers on it. Its true of the saying that 'You'll value everything when its gone". 

Where are you Youngwoon-ah? It has been 3 hours now. You have never been out for so long without informing me. Just call me once so that my heart would get peace.

"Peace" I said out loudly.

'Peace' reminded me of a park. A park where Kangin goes a lot. Specially when he is depressed. He might be there. YES! Please let him be there.

"Sungminnie~! I need your car keys.!" I hurried to his room.

"Wae?" He asked, annoyed.

"Just give me! I need to go somewhere.... Please!" My eyes sparkled with hope.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So what do you think....? Can Leeteuk find Kangin in the park?