Can you wait?

I fell for you....

Practice room

Daesung removed his jacket and placed it over the shivering dara, "poor noona.....if only i hadn't complained about being hungry.....she would have never met her dad".

"dae oppa it's not your fault,", CL put her hand on daesung's shoulder.

"Jiyong here...wear my hoody until Top and Bom noona come back with towels,", taeyang handed over his hoody to his best friend.

"Thanks", Jiyong quickly put the hoody on trying to generate some heat.

"If I ever see him....", CL didn't finish her sentence but her hands were clenched into fists now.

"CL.....calm down, we all feel the same way," Seungri hugged CL from behind to calm her down.

"But seungri,", Cl turned to face him, "how could he? how?", tears started to fall.

"I know....but right now we need to worry about dara noona right?", Seungri wiped her tears and smiled at her.

CL nodded and hugged Seungri for support, 'I really am lucky to have Seungri....'

 

"Hey guys,", Top and Bom rushed in with towels.

"There you go Ji", Top handed Jiyong a towel.

Bom rushed to dara, she gently placed her head on her lap and started to dry her hair.

"Hmmm...Bom?", dara woke up.

"Hey....how are you feeling?",Bom asked.

"Where am I?"

"You're back at the practice room, JIyong carried you back.", Bom said as she her best friend's hair.

"He did...", dara suddenly remembered the night's events, "Oh my god....appa! Bom appa!!", Dara sat up and shook Bom, "Bom appa....appa! I need to find him!!"

"Dara calm down," Bom held onto dara.

"No!! you promised me you'd help me find him! APPA! BOM IT WAS APPA!!", Dara shouted, "Ji....JI you saw him right? tell bom!!"

"Dara.....calm down,", Jiyong approached dara.

"No....we have to find him you don't understand!! we have to!! BOM!! You promised me! You said you'd help me!", Dara sobbed.

Bom just hugged her tightly, "I'll find him.....I'll find him araso!"

"Bom-ah......appaaaaaa......apppaaaa", dara wailed in Bom's arms.

Top and the others watched the two girls crying in each other's arms, 'If dara noona is happy, bom noona is happier....if dara noona is sad then bom noona is even sadder....', Top remembered Daesung's words and watched Bom crying while hugging dara, 'Park Bom.....you really are something.....'

 

 

 

2ne1 dorm

"Can you just take her into her room please Ji", Bom asked Ji who was carrying the sleeping dara.

"Yeah sure", Jiyong went to dara's room.

"Aigoo, what are we going to do unnie?", Minzy asked Bom.

"I don't know...", Bom was exhausted after calming dara down.

"Bom noona don't worry ok....whatever it is we can solve it together", daesung sat beside her on the sofa. The boys had come back to 2ne1's dorm, they were all worried about the girls especially dara.

"Thanks dae....", Bom smiled at him.

"I'll make everyone a cup of tea and something to eat", Cl got up and left the room, with Seungri following close behind. After seeing her cry again today, he didn't want to leave her alone.

Top watched Bom as she bit her nails nervously, "Bom.....relax....", he took her hands away from and held them in his hands.

"How can I? What am I meant to do?", Bom looked up at Top for answers.

"Just do what you've been doing all along....just be you", Top sat on the other side of bom and pulled her closer to him.

 

"Minzy.....is there something....", taeyang began to whisper as he watched Bom lean on Top.

"Between them?", Minzy finished his sentence, "hmm I have had a feeling ever since our MT trip to the beach oppa".

"Another couple? If YG finds out...", taeyang shook his head.

"yeah if YG finds out they'll probs have to date for 6 years in secrecy before being able to tell the world", Minzy nodded.

 

 

Dara's room

Jiyong placed dara onto her bed and covered her with her duvet. He was about to leave but he realised that dara was holding onto his shirt in her sleep. He tried to release his shirt from her grip but she just stirred and gripped tighter.

"Ji.....", dara said with her eyes closed, "you promised you'd never leave me"

"Sorry....", he sat beside her and let her hold onto his shirt, "is that better?"

Dara nodded, "Ji.....I....um", dara was awake now but still lying on the bed.

"Huh?", Jiyong turned to look down at her.

"I mean....um....never mind", she turned around to avoid Jiyong's look.

"Dara? you ok?"

Not being able to see his face gave her the courage to speak, "I was...I just wanted to say that...........in the....rain....I mean.....when you said all that, I didn't reply.....it's cos.....I need time that's all.", dara waited for Jiyong to reply.

"I know."

"You know?", dara faced him again, "so you'll....i mean can you....wait?"

Jiyong nodded and placed a kiss on her forehead, "I'll wait..........and even in the end if you don't want to come to me.....I'll still keep my promise and protect you."